Chapter 15 - Is this who I am?..

//Brians Pov//

I woke up in a room, and I can see Tyler and Mini unconsious..I look around and saw this girl wearing the black mask.. tsk it was Luna but.. that white masked girl.. who is she..I tried to stand up but.. I was tied up on a chair.. I look at Tyler waking up.. he look in shook to see me BRIAN HOW THE FUCK YOUR HERE  Tyler said.. I came to rescue you guys but failed cause of this girl with a white mask I said.. Tyler looked at his side and see Craig.. I hope Craig is ok..Anyway I need to know how to get out of this CHAIR UGHHHH.. Looks like your struggling huh? I look and see Luna taking off her mask yeah and to get out of here.. I said Well you cant only of the rest of the, are here Brian I know that voice.. it cant be Y/N .. she wont do this to her best friend. Why do you say that I said.. I look at Craig waking up. And look at the white mask girl taking off her mask.. We were in shock that it was Y/N.. Did she join.. Is because of what she said before I lose conscious.

//Tyler Pov//

ADAM SAID SOMETHING TO HER WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS..its like before .. he blated some words to my sis and thats why we are enemies in the gang causes of this we stay away from each other here in this situation ughhh.. but Damn she is badass but why did she join is she gonna ask something I know she will. Luna can you leave us for a while Y/N said. Ok but just call me when  you need me Luna said..

//Y/N POV//

Luna step out and now I need to ask this fuckers some question.. I will as you three some questions ok and Answer me honestly I said.. Ok the three said.. Did you guys lied that im not strong I said lookig away and a tear in my face falling down and clenching my fist from anger. We didnt say your strong. You are strong Y/N we just hide it cause we are trying to make you safe. Y/N dont do this cause we lied we do this just to make you safe Brian said.. Yeah we do it cause we love you with all our heart Y/N. Tyler said. We care about you and always there if you need us Craig said.. I was shock of what they said. I didnt thought of what I was thinking .. is this who I am.. Im I being the one selfish to be safe and think strong by myself even though I have friends who care about my safety.. I just look down and never said I word.. Y/N? I look up and see Brian crying Dont do this to us.. Dont believe what Adam said to you. ? Its all I lie.. have I been lying to you since the beginning I met you. We always promise and Trust eachother dont do this to us cause of what Adam said to you. Brian said.. Y/N have we been bad friends since we have our bond after the whole tragedy happend to us when we bully you..we are not that persons anymore Y/N is this you want to choose Craig said looking down..I take of my knife and go to Brian GO AHEAD KILL ME IS THIS WHO YOU REALLY ARE Y/N. Brian shouted.. Tyler and Craig are guilty. But I cut Brains ropes and hug him.. I am sorry if I ever believe by the person I dont trust Tears falling down on my cheeks Shh Y/N its ok.. Brian said comforting me. I dont want to lose you Cause i love you Y/N Brian whisper. I don't want to lose you too.. I said.. CAN YOU GUYS STOP LOVEY DOVEY MOMENT WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. Tyler Yelled Yeah we need to get out of here fat Craig said.. We break our hug and cut the ropes off them.. This is who I am being with the person I love. We walk out and quietly escaping Bryan the base and we sneak some of the guards this way and be careful I said Sure He answered back..We escape the base I contact Evan that were going back and he was joy about it.

//Time skip arrive Evans Home//

We arrived and suprised by our friends.. I miss you Ohm hug me Ohm cant breath.. I said. WHAT HAPPEND!? HOW DID YOU GUYS ESCAPE!? Evan said.. Its a long story Craig said.. Important that they are back Marcel said. Yeah I know you guys are tired so go and take a rest. Luke said. And we already set your beds Jon said But the problem is that one of the beds are sleeping two people. Bryce Explained. Before I say a word Me and Y/N will sleep together AND DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA YOU SICKUS Brian said. I look at Brian in shock and I notice some of them are glaring at him.. Umm its ok for me Brian to sleep with you I said with a smile and he smiles back. Im gonna take a shower I said. Here I will let you borrow some of my joggers and shirt. Evan said  I go to the bathroom and take a shower and change clothes I borrowed from Evan. I get out and go to bed and sleep..

//Midnight//

I woke up in the midnight cause I cant feel somebody sleeping with me.. I was looking for Brian.. sign of Relief he was just at the rooftop.. Ow Y/N why are you awake this Time Brian said.. I climb and sit beside him well I see that you werent there beside me. I said. Ow well I cant sleep so I go up here to get fresh air even in its so high here.. Brian said.. We look at the stars sparkling through our Eyes. Umm Y/N do you still remember what I said? Brian asked.. Yeah I still remember.. I said and look at him.. Well Even though we are Best friend I dont want to loose you I love you all my life Brian said holding my hands And all that has been happening in our lives im always there to protect you He added. He slowly gets closer and Kiss me sweetly.. I kiss Back.. We let go when we need air.. I know some of the guys will be mad but they promise that its your desicion who you choose and I accept that it's not me but I know you will be happy with me or somebody else Y/N im always there for you no matter what . Brian said I love you Y/N

//I hope you like the chapter ik ik I said yesterday but hell homework and shiz but I really thank for your patience but thats all and last thing I will update for upcoming schedule for wattpad, school etc UNICORN OUT PEACE//