Q&A Part 2

Vanoss: ALLLLLLLRRRIIIGHHHHT!!

All: *Laughs*

Author: So Were here to HAVE OUR FIRST Q&A.. I will Ask Some Questions To one Of You Guys.. Especially me and Y/n.. Sooo LETS BEGIN..

First Question: This Question Is For Y/N.. From Lexi41404 Asked. Who Do You Love The Most??

Y/n: Well Idk... Yet.. But i know Everybody Loves me.. *giggles*

All Guys: *Blush*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Silents~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohm: NEXT QUESTION PLEASE.. *Blushing*

Author: Uhhhh OK!!!! Second Question: This is for Nogla..

Nogla: YESSSS MY TURN

Author: *Ahem* From The same Gal In the First Question Lexi41404 Asked. Who do you think is the Best Ship??

Nogla: Well All of Them.. But My Most is Minicat And OhY/N

Tyler- WHAT?!

Craig- WHAT?!

Y/N- REALLY?!

Ohm- ARE U SERIOUS NOGLA?!

Nogla: Yeah To be Honest i Have Photos Here.. Y/N and Ohm Kissed on the Balcony.. And Tyler and Mini uhhhh I AM NOT GONNA SAY IT uhhhh *Nervous laugh*

Tyler: I SWEAR NOGLA IM GONNA..

Author: ALLRRIGHHTY!!. LETS GO TO THE NEXT QUESTION..

Third Question: Its For Me... Sophie_Da_Devil Asked Who is my Fav. BBS/C Character.

Mmmm well All of Them But I will Give The Top 5

5 : Ohm

Ohm: Really?!

Author: Yeah.. Your Innocent sometimes.. I remember some of Dez Guys.. Force you Yo Read The Card In one of the Vids of Card Vs Humanity....

4 : Marcel

Marcel: Awwww* blush*

Author: TBH I know He Curse a lot.. But When He rage or sometimes Fudge up.. I Laugh and Wheeze.. And He makes me Happy.

Marcel: Thx

3: Brian And Mini

Cause Everytime Im sad or.. Stressed I watch Their Vids and. They make Me happy.. Their Both Calm and Patient.. Brian Stop teasing Craigs Forehead. *chuckles*

Brian: *LAUGHS*

Mini: Luna. Why..

Author *Laughs*

2: Delirious

Delirious: *giggles*

Author: *giggles* Well delirious make me laugh.. Cause of his Maniac Laugh..

1: Vanoss

Vanoss: Luna Why me.. AND WHY YOU MAKE ME A BAD GUY IN THIS STORY!!

Author: Well idk cause some of the Fanfics makes you a Bully *shows all the Fanfics*

Vanoss: Owwww STILL

Author: Cause Vanoss Was the First Subscribe Among all BBS. Thx to my Half Bro for Showing me his Vids.. His Calm and Funny.

Vanoss: Wow.. Uhh i take that back

Fourth Question: Its for me.. Sophie_Da_Devil Asked.. What Inspires me To Write This Story.

Well First Of All. I want to write Fanfictions.. and Since Many People write Like Delirious Fanfic, Vanoss, Mini, Ohm Etc.. I like To write my Own As well.. TBH it doesnt mean I write for Votes and Folowers

Luke: Ya you do!!

Author: Yeah it does mean.. but I write for Fun.. and do My Best to write a Book about BBS/C fanfic.. Ive Planned for the Next Book.. But my main Objective is To Finish This.. Anyhow.. Its Like My Passion To makr People.. Happy..

All: *Claps*

Last Question: For me Again and from the same gal.. She asked. What would i do if Youtube And/ Or The BBS/C didnt Exist..

Well if Both Didnt Exist.. Well i would Be watching TV and Study Every night. if Youtube Didnt Exist.. The Same Explaination.. and if BBS/C didnt exist.. welp that means I can Watch Markiplier and Jacksepticeyes Vids.. (#Septiplier Baby)

SOOOO THATS ALLL.. I would do another Q&A.. And It will be My Questions.. BYE