Be Yourself

Taehyung was now in his room curled up on his bed. From yesterday when Jugnkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist the poor baby couldn't get out of his room. He thought that he made such a fool out of himself. Even though there were few days left before their lessons would start he was wide awake at around 8AM. His tummy was rumbling and he listened how Jungkook made his way to the shower. Right when he heard water run the blonde boy hopped off of his bed and ran to the kitchen. Boiled up some water to make instant noodles. He was craving for them the whole night. As it seemed like Jungkook wasn't going to leave the shower soon Taehyung started humming happily to himself and eat at the kitchen.

"Woah you slurp so loud I heard it from the shower, is it that good?"

The sudden Jungkook's voice made Taehyung slowly raise his eyes. Soon they became rounder than the mood itself. In front of him was standing Jungkook. Shirtless. Towel around his hips. He stared for a second or two, then became red and chocked.

"Oh god are you ok?" Jungkook quickly went up to the smaller and placed his hand on his back leaning in.

"Mmmm!" Taehyung waned to scream, but his mouth was full.

Jungkook was so close. His wet hair looked so gorgeous! And he was touching him again!! He then breathed in through his nose and swallowed.

"I-I'm fine"

"Ok" Jungkook smiled and leaned back "Coffee?"

Keep calm Taehyung.. This is the moment where you can start fighting with your fear!

"Silence.. I guess that's a no"

Well shit... NO! TAE DO IT.

"I-I.." he started quietly "I would like a cup"

"Ok" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair and grinned to himself. Heck yeah. I'm so bad-ass. He flipped his imaginary long hair and started into distance sassily as if he was the shit.

"What's that" Jungkook laughed as he sat down in front of Taehyung.

"U-uuuh" Taehyung quickly went back to his shy position.

"No, no, I like it! It was kind of funny and better than you doing nothing at all"

"Really?"

"Yeah.. Taehyung, listen.. as a roommate, I'll ask you to fallow the only rule I have for you"

"What is it?"

"Be yourself in front of me ok? It's a thousand times better and fun".

Taehyung's lips opened apart, but nothing came out. He then smiled shyly and nodded. Jungkook smiled back and winked him as the water for their coffee was ready. Be myself... I'll try.. You can do this Tae!