First time

Warniiiiing smut!! Smut ahead!!

Morning came. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and smiled. Jungkook was in front of him sprawled on his bed like a little kid as Taehyung used his arm as a pillow. Jungkook was still in deep sleep so the older student decided not to bother him and quietly climb over him to get to the bathroom.
As soon as he came back Jungkook was already up, sitting on Taehyung's bed, confused while his hair were looking at every dorection it could.
"Cute" Taehyung whispered and was about to climb over his boyfriend when Jungkook Caught his waist. "Ah!"
"Cute?" Jungkook asked in his deep raspy morning voice that made Taehyung shiver a bit.
"Yes" Taehyung said as he was seated on Jungkook's lap.
"You're the cute one here"
Jungkook chuckled and rested his hands around Taehyung's waist while Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair.
"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked.
"Like what?"
"This, I put it on you yesterday when you were about to sleep, you probably don't remember" Jungkook laughed.
Taehyung questionably looked at his boyfriend and only then felt something surround his neck. It was a choker.
"Oh.. Whaat?" Taehyung looked at the mirror that was hung on the wall facing Tae's bed from the side.
It was a red velvet choker with a little star attached to it. Taehyung's jaw opened as he looked at it.
"It's beautiful"
Jungkook grinned and that's when Taehyung started blushing extremely. He looked at them in the mirror again. The way Taehyung's legs hugged Jungkook's torso and Jungkook's hands on his waist, their chests basically resting against each other and Jungkook's lips now pressed to his collarbone. Taehyung gasped at a sudden feeling of younger's lips on his body.
"K-Kookie?" Taehyung asked as he suddenly felt his pajama pants with cute tigers on it get a little tighter.
"Did I ever mention that I find chokers so sexy?" Jungkook asked breathing on Taehyung's neck.
"L-like a kink?" Taehyung didn't know what was he doing, but his body seemed pretty confident as he dug his fingers into Jungkook's hair and his hips rolled up in pleasure.
"You could say that" Jungkook chuckled and looked down "we got a little exited I see"
Taehyung blushed and waned to close his thighs, but it was difficult since Jungkook's waist was right between them. Jungkook himself got hard he could admit, but he knew this is Taehyung's first time so it's better to take it slow. So he slowly moved one hand down to Taehyung's butt cheek and squeezed it.
"A-ah" Taehyung let out a small moan.
"You like it?" Jungkook asked as his other hand started slowly rubbing Taehyung's crotch.
Taehyung didn't know what was all of this, but it felt so good. He moved his hips so that he could feel more of Jungkook's hand on his erection.  Jungkook then pulled away his hand and Taehyung was about to ask why when their both cloathed dick met.
"O-oh God I wanna fuck you so bad now" Jungkook said in a voice Taehyung never though he could do and never thought he could enjoy it so much.
Jungkook sounded deep, demanding, somehow loving, but his voice was full of dominance and Taehyung was only happy to feel submissive.
"T-then do it" Taehyung moenaed out still moving his hips against Jungkook's crotch.
"God.. Sorry.. I need to get up" Jungkook said still kissing Taehyung's face "to get the- the stuff"
Taehyung cried out a yelp when Jungkook had to stand up. His boyfriend quickly went out of his room while Taehyung was left sitting there. He shily looked at his pants and touched the bulge through his pants that were already wet. He moaned at how sensitive he was there now and fell on his side closing his thighs.
"Need help out there?" Jungkook suddenly jumped on his bed and his fingers quickly slid inside Taehyung's pants.
"A-aahh~ k-kookie" Taehyung moaned out as he starts to slowly hump the younger's hand.
"Feels good right?" Jungkook watched how his boyfriend closed his eyes and the pleasure he was giving him. "Baby, I need to get your pants off is that ok?" He asked softly, leaning in and pressing little kisses on Taehyung's ear.
Taehyung breathlessly nodded not thinking much. Jungkook did just that with removing Taehyung's shirt too. Jungkook was shirtless already. And there his boyfriend was, laying in front of him, naked in all his beauty with only his red velvet chocker on.
"Fuck, you're so hot" Jungkook said and slowly spread Taehyung's things.
He sat in between them as Taehyung blushed more and covered his face.
"J-Jungkook, what will y-you do now?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his boyfriend through his fingers.
"It might feel weird at first for you, or even hurt, but I promise it'll feel good in the end" Jungkook said leaning in as he already finished coating his finger with a layer of lube.
Jungkook's finger started circling the around Taehyung's hole so that Taehyung would get used to the cold substince. He looked a little scared, but in need too. And suddenly Jungkook pushed in one of his fingers. Taehyung yelped at that as his body jerked back.
"Is that ok? You can handle it?" Jungkook asked now again kissing Taehyung's neck.
"M-mhm"
Jungkook started to move his finger in and out. When he felt that it was right he pushed in the second finger, they were squeezed by Taehyung's tight walls, but he slowly started moving them in an out making Taehyung moan more and stretch again. It was his first time feeling things like these. At first Jungkook fingers seemed somewhat a little painful, but now he got used to it, with the he felt wanting for something more.
"J-Jungkook, I nee-d more" Taehyung said as he moved his ass back asking for more of Jungkook's fingers.
"Maybe we should move to the real thing then?" Jungkook smirked and pulled out his finger.
Jungkook then pulled out his already hard member and pumped if few times before rolling a condom in and glazing it with some lube. Taehyung's eyes got wide when he saw what his boyfriend had right there. Was it gong to fit?!
"Now, are you ready?" Jungkook asked touching the outside of Taehyung's entrance with his dick.
"Y-yes, b-but Kookie I'm a little scared"
"It's ok, it's gonna hurt now, but I swear it's gonna get better afterwards ok?" Jungkook said in a sweet and calming tone.
Taehyung nodded. Jungkook started to push in slowly watching how his boyfriend gasped for air suddenly feeling how he was stretching.
"Aaaah!" Taehyung cried out digging his nails into Jungkook's back.
Jungkook groaned as Taehyung was really freaking tight. He waned to slam in him already, but he was only half way through. He moved a little faster and pulled out and then pushed it in the whole way.
"AH" Taehyung yelped as his eyes got teary. "I-it's hurts"
"Shh, soon, baby" Jungkook started kissing Taehyung's cheeks and finally his lips and started moving more.
At first he did it slowly so that Taehyung could get used to it, but Taehyung already waned more. He started moving his own hips down on Jungkook's cock for more.
"J-jungkookie" Taehyung moaned out "f-faster~"
Jungkook then spread Taehyung's thighs a little wider and slammed into his boyfriend harder and fasted feeling his boyfriend get somehow tighter. Taehyung arched his back beautifully and brought Jungkook's face to his neck.
"Aah! R-right there!" Taehyung moaned out.
Now he was high pitch moaning with every thrust Jungkook did and that made Jungkook almost cum, but he didn't what to do it yet.
"You're so beautiful like this, Tae" Jungkook whispered into his ear as his hands took Taehyung's hands off of his back and above older's head with fingers intertwined.
He pressed his pelvis more between the them as Taehyung's member got harder as it got touched between two sweaty bodies.
"A-ah, shit Tae I'm gonna cum" Jungkook moaned out.
But Taehyung came first moaning loudly Jungkook's name with Jungkook after him. The bigger built guy collapsed on his boyfriend. Both breathed heavily. Taehyung the looked Jungkook in the eyes and kissed his lips. Jungkook responded.
"I love you, you know that?" Taehyung said suddenly in between their kisses.
"And I love you, but you projably know that" Jungkook said chuckling.
He then pulled out slowly, lazily sat up and took of the condom throwing it into a bin while Taehyung was still laying in his bed with some cum on his stomach, panting heavily, drenched.
"How do you still manage to look so innocent?" Jungkook asked as he got closer to Taehyung.
"B-but I'm not!"
"Nope"
Both of them laughed. Then Jungkook suddenly picked Taehyung up.
"Wha-what are you doing?"
"We need to clean up a bit don't we?"
"True" Taehyung smiled.
Jungkook looked down at his boyfriend.
"You look so beautiful... I'll have to see you more naked"
"Jungkook~" Taehyung smacked his boyfriend's chest "but thank you" he smiled and snuggled into Jungkook's neck.
"For what?"
"For being my first time"
"I'm more than happy to know that, Tae"
"You're quiet obsessive aren't you" he giggled.
"True, so you better be good" Jungkook said with a jokingly threatening voice.
Taehyung blushed and laughed more.
"Thank god you are"
Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheek.

****

GUYZ HELLO I KNOW IM BAD AT SMUTS SO BARE THROUGH THIS WITH ME O3O