Innocent

Taehyung and Jungkook were giggling as they wandered in the apartment literally dripping.

"Wanna race to the door?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung was about to answers when he got cut off, by his beloved teacher's lovely voice.

"WHAT were you two thinking? You could get sick!" Seokjin said with the disappointed motherly look.

"Well w-"

"Oh you better race to that door an- Oh my god you're both don't have shoes, I can't look" Seokjin turned around "Taehyung you better sing tomorrow well and no hints of a fever. Jungkook you too."

"Y-yes, teacher" Taehyung said and was quikly pulled by Jungkook. Both bowed of course before that.

Both guys laughed and ran up the stairs running to the door. Jungkook was first as he almost brought the door down.

"You're so fast!" Taehyung said catching up with him.

"Haha or I'm just a little competitive, or I want to hold the door for you~"

"Cheesyyy" Taehyung giggled and went in.

They both laughed and looked at each other. They had their cheeks painted red and smiles were glowing on their faces. Everything that was happening now was real?

"You go first" Jungkook said.

"What?"

"To the shower, If you get sick I'll blame myself"

"But It was my idea to go outside" Taehyung grinned and shook his head, shooting out drops of water everywhere out of his hair.

"I feel like I need to take care of you" Jungkook said biting his lip.

Taehyung blushed at that and smiled.

"Same" He then quickly turned away and skipped to the bathroom.

Jungkook laughed to himself and fell on the couch smiling. He felt so light right now. Like he could just fly away. But he quickly rolled off of it noticing how the fabric under him got wet.

***

"Jungkookie... You worried about me, but look at you.." Taehyung said fallowing Jungkook with his eyes.

It was the next day. Classes were waiting for them, but Jungkook could barely walk and about every two minutes the younger sneezed or coughed. He was smiling though. Jungkook was reaching for a cup to get himself some coffee. Taehyung quickly stood up and snatched the coffee mug away from Jungkook.

"Heyyy"

"You won't need that"

"What?"

"You're sick, you need some herbal tea, a bed and sleep" Taehyung said softly pushing Jungkook away with his hip.

"I can go to classes, Tae, I'm ok, really *Sneeze*"

"Mhhm I can tell. Jungkookie you're a bad liar" Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook down to sit next to the kitchen table.

The younger didn't start fighting back anymore. He felt a little too sick to bother, besides watching Taehyung quickly running around the kitchen was a view Jungkook enjoyed quiet a lot. Few minutes later Taehyung turned around with a big cup with some hot tea in it. Jungkook was about to take it, but Taehyung pulled it away.

"You, go go to your bed. Now" Taehyung stated.

Jungkook just pouted, but obeyed. As soon as he laid down Taehyung tugged in every corner of Jungkook's blanket.