This is real

Seokjin was running around, freaking out, checking if everyone looks good.
"God you look all so good and the songs are good I'M SO EXCITED" he jumped.
It was the Christmas concert night. Everyone were waiting for their turnips stand on the stage in the waiting room behind in. Taehyung looked around nervously. Jimin and Jungkook shared a pushed back, messy hairstyle making them look so so good, while other three had the cute messy hair. Their clothes had a red and black theme going on. Taehyung had to admit that they did look pretty badass. He looked at his feet. He never even wore black leather boots before and a good thing was that they made him feel confident. Suddenly someone sat next to Taehyung.
"Hoseok?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his friend. He was... Shaking?
"I never thought I would be so freaking nervous actually..." Hoseok said and stared in front of himself.
Taehyung didn't know what to say so he just hugged the second year.
"Don't be too nervous now!" Jungkook appeared in front of him "I checked we will go after 5 minutes!"
Hoseok and Taehyung gripped into each other tighter.
"I'm quitting!"
"Same! Maybe I'd be better swiping the floor at my grandma's cafe" Hoseok whined.
"Guys gathered your anxiety and throw it away NOW" Seokjin said softy smacking their backs.
"Remember what I said Taehyung? I need all of you just do it of pure enjoyment" Namjoon said as he walked closer to his band.
"Right, guys we can do it perfectly! We practiced so much!" Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and squeezing it.
"Ok, BTS? Guys you better get going now" the concert organizer suddenly appeared and informed the boys.
Jimin dragged Yoongi with him happily, Hoseok breathed in and out reminding himself he's the drummer if he'll mess up everything will fall apart! So he pursed his lips and stomped braver. Jungkook looked at Taehyung still squeezing his hand.
"Breathe, enjoy the music and don't forget they rhythm, baby" he grinned, pulled Taehyubg up and pecked his cheek.
Soon they stood already in their places, the curtains were still covering the amount of people that were waiting behind them. Taehyung's heart started beating faster and faster as they started lifting up. His legs were about to pass out as he saw the whole building filled with people, students and teachers.
"Guys" Jungkook whispered.
Everyone shared a quick smile.
"So, hey everybody, how are ya tonight?!" Jungkook asked the crowd and everyone responded with positive cheers.
He's such a natural, Taehyung thought to himself as he smiled at his boyfriend.
"Yeaaah, great. We are feeling great too and are hoping to get you some energy with our music and make this Christmas a lot more fun!" The crowd cheered again.
"And with that we should start" Jimin said chuckling.
"Yeah hah" Jungkook looked down as he took a tighter grip on his guitar, the crowd seemed very optimistic at this point.
Taehyung jumped. Of right the first song started with a piano. He breathed in and pressed the keys. Soon the whole band joined in. He looked up form his fingers to look around. Everything seemed slowed down. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were concentrated, but smiled, Jungkook was giving his whole emergy there. I can't believe this... I'm actually in a band... An amazing one! I'm on a stage! Performing! I used to stay at home and try to avoid getting out with all kind of excuses and now I'm here... On Jungkook's right, in front of A LOT of people. Performing, playing the piano and singing. He couldn't believe this was happening, but the keyboard's keys felt so real under his fingers and the sound of drums behind him did shake the ground, Jungkook's electric guitar tickled his ears in a nice way. This is real! And it is now.
With these thoughts Taehyung didn't notice how they have already ended the first song.
"Tae" Yoongi whispered through the stage as Jungkook was introducing their second song, exploding with energy while Jimin was flipping his bangs back making girls swoon over him.
Taehyung looked at the second year.
"You're doing so well, keep it up"
Taehyung smiled thankfully and breathed in. This was getting easier. that's good right?
Soon Hoseok tapped his drum sticks and the band started playing again. Taehyung quickly stepped in front of his keyboard since he had to only sing now. He grasped the microphone tightly and swallowed the nervous lump in his throat. It's going away. He can do it! Here it comes, his part. Taehyung starts with power in his voice at first, but gets shy right after letting it shake a bit. It wasn't a big mistake and most people probably didn't even notice it so Taehyung pushed through and sung the rest out clearly. Jungkook's eyes was on him the whole time as his fingers moved quickly on his guitar. That somehow made Taehyung feel at ease.
The song finally ended. The crowd cheered, screamed and clapped.
"We did it!" Hoseok said brushing the sweat off of his forehead.
"Holy shit!" Jimin said staring in front of himself with disbelief.
"Come here guys" Jungkook called out.
All five of them made a pile hug and them bowed to the crowd. As they straightened up. That was the moment when Taehyung lost it. His shoulders suddenly started shaking. Jungkook soon felt it and looked at his boyfriend when they bowed the second time as their teachers came out. They straightened up again. Taehyung's cheeks were glittering form his tears and his heart was beating so fast that he waned to pass out there and then. Jungkook quickly wrapped his one hand around Taehyung's head and pressed his his lips on his forehead. Six of them exited the stage waving and cheering for their audience. As soon as they walked off of the stage and into the waiting room Jungkook hugged Taehyung and started kissing his cheeks.
"You did absolutely great, Tae! I wish I could express how freaking proud I am of you now!"
"We are" Jimin interrupted.
Taehyung looked up still shaking with tears not stopping to roll down his cheeks. He was smiling.
"G-guys I'm so... SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT HURTS" Taehyung cried out. "Come here"
All of them hugged again and stood there for few minutes. When they pulled away Taehyung looked at Yoongi surprised.
"H-hyung don't cry~" Taehyung said looking at Yoongi with his sparking eyes.
"N-no it's just-" Yoongi quickly started wiping off his tears, but Jimin quickly back hugged him.
"Just cry"
And here they were all five of them tearing up in the end.
"So what do you say?" Seokjin said looking at their boys, feeling like a proud mother.
"It's a success" Namjoon smiled and kissed Seokjin's cheek. "Just like I though"

***

Eeemotionaaaal *v*, Irony I listened to crybaby when I wrote this XD
Guys... The next chapter MIGHT be the end!!!! I feel bad for ending this fanfic... I actually feel bad for doing that OnO
I love you all who read this story. THANK YOU