cute

Jungkook still wondered why didn't his roommate respond. And oh no, it's not like he didn't respond, he ignored his every "hi" and "are you there?". He seemed kind of rude to Jungkook like that, but he didn't know the latter so he couldn't jump to conclusions. Speaking of the mysterious roommate, Jungkook was right on his way to his new living place for studies.

Taehyung sat in their small kitchen. His fingers were tapping on the table impatiently. His boxes were laying still in his room unpacked. He felt bad for ignoring his roommate and now he's meeting him. What a dumb mistake he did. Taehyung looked at his phone. It was quiet early though, so he assumed he would just relax. That guy named Jungkook would probably come later.

"Music wouldn't hurt" He told himself and skipped to his room to get his headphones.

And hour passed and he now was resting on the sofa, with his gray, over-sized hoodie and black sweatpants. Headphones on. Not hearing how the door behind him opened.

Jungkook unlocked the door and kind of fell in with few boxes in his grip. He then placed them next to the door and pushed in his suitcase. The brown haired guy looked around finally spotting dirty blond hair poking out form the side of the sofa as if someone was lying in there. Jungkook smirked to himself and quietly walked up to that person. He waned to scream or just great him in a loud way to make him really pay for ignoring him, but he stopped right away. The guy laying on their couch was sleeping? And he somehow managed to look gorgeous. Taehyung's long eyelashes were showing nicely, his bangs cutely falling to the side. Jungkook kind of forgot to move. He just started until suddenly those eyelashes moved and soon they revealed big, brown orbs staring right at him.

"Hey" Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung's eyes got wider he suddenly sat up and hit Jungkook's forehead right away with his own. At the same time his headphones and the phone itself fell to the ground.

"AH~" Taehyung cried out.

"Hey" Jungkook quickly covered his forehead in slight pain "Watch it!"

Taehyung then stood up and quickly made a run for it slamming the door behind him. Jungkook didn't even have a chance to open his mouth before that.

Great, Taehyung, you messed it up! I didn't even look at him. Taehyugn sat on his bed and hugged a soft pillow he brought from home. He waited for some time and then slowly opened the door just a bit to see the surroundings. It was quiet. Maybe Jungkook was in his room? He guessed. Taehyung then tiptoed out to get to the bathroom, but right when he got to the door and looked behind him to make sure Jungkook was in his room the door behind him opened.

"hey" Jungkook said.

Taehyung turned to him and tired to slip away for a second time but it wasn't his lucky moment. Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"I-I-I'm sorry I hit your head" Taehyung yelped out and closed his eyes tighter.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. I kind of scared you so it's my fault" Jungkook said chuckling. He leaned in a little more to see Taehyung's face but he was keeping his eyes shut and a little shaking. "Am I that scary?"

Taehyung then opened his eyes. Maybe Jungkook was someone he could at least get used to? So he finally took a proper look at his roommate. His lips moved apart. Round eyes, plump lips that were smiling look so sweet yet his fierce eyebrows, tunnel earrings, that jaw line and a fit looking body. Alternative style screamed he's a band like musician. Taehyung gulped. There was a hella hot guy in front of him right now and he was holding his wrist. He suddenly felt his cheeks turning strawberry red.

"Taehyung, right?"

"Y-Yes"

"Finally, you're talking to me" He smiled handsomely. "Are you still sorry? Look your poor forehead is redder then mine" He said and brushed Taehyung's blonde bangs up.

The latter then snapped his head to the side.

"U-um, I'm sorry I..." Taehyung felt how his face was probably the same shade like his forehead so "C-can you let go?"

"O-Oh yeah sorry haha" Jungkook let go of older's wrist.

Taehyung then quickly walked pass him to the bathroom and deeply breathed out as he closed the door.

"This is not happening... He touched me so soon, he's handsome af and I made stupid mistake... This is so cruel" He cried out to himself.

Jungkook stayed still just behind the door so he heard what he needed to hear. That made him smile even more. He chuckled to himself and went to his room.

"Cute"

Taehyung was an antisocial shy cutie who loved to sing and had some weird hobbies. He didn't communicate with people unless he really really needed it. His mother thought it would be a genius idea to make her 20 year old finally move out. What will happen there when his roommate is a rocker hottie who won't leave him alone and will make sure to get him out of his comfort zone?