Are you Ignoring?

"You need to socialize, honey. That's why we decided this for you"
My mom said. I sunk deeper into the arm chair that I was curled up in.
"Do I really have to?"
"Yes. Besides, Taehyung, you're out of school already. In a way you should move on, get over your fears."
So... I'm a little antisocial I guess... Yet I love people so much! I just don't know why I'm scared to approach them.... It's not like I'm scared to go to public places or anything, but trust me... Asking for a drink in cafe's is a big deal for me. I try to avoid as much interaction with others than my family and very close friends every day. It's not like I'm awkward, but I'm actually weird and I'm scared not everyone will like me.
My parents thought it would be a good idea that I would move to this apartment where music students like me live together. It's closer to the university, there are studios and rooms to practice music and singing and and like my mom said, I'll communicate.
"Ok" I stand up.
"Ok"
I walk to my room and sit right in the middle of it. Will all of this be ok? I'm actually scared.. What if my roommate will think I'm a creep or a weirdo? I guess I'll never know until I see everything myself huh.

**

"I'll get a roommate too?" Jungkook asked as he fell on his friend's bed with paper sheets in his hands. His eyes running through the lined.

"Probably, read what it says" Jimin says as he kicks Jungkook's feet off of his pillows and sits next to his desk opening a chocolate-bar.

"Yep it approved it. And I kind of hoped I'll live alone.." Jungkook pursed his lips out.

"Can't be too bad? You still have a week before any studies start. Maybe you should contact him? Does the paper have any contacts on it?"

"Funny, there isn't a lot of info about him. His name is Kim Taehyung... Other than that there's just the rules he has agreed to and unrelated things.. Oh there is his phone number." Jungkook smirks "Should I text him?"

"Might as well"

"Mkayyy" He says and rolls on his stomach.

[hey]

He waited for few minutes and the answer appeared in his notifications.

[who is this?]

[ur roomm8]

Nothing.... It shows that he read it, but he's not texting. Jungkook signs and rolls on his back again. His legs again fall on Jimin's pillows making the older one groan.

Meanwhile a certain little boy is too on a bed. His own. And he's looking at his phone like it was a bomb that was about to burst right in his face.

***

Heyyeyeyeyeyy~ lately i'm having a hard time writing... it's sucks, but i hope at least this little fanfic will go for me >< I pray