Nice

How bad am I? Taehyung stood there and didn't move.
"You can't play piano at all?"
"Well I did play... Once or twice in a lifetime"
Yoongi signed and turned around opening the piano. He placed his quiet delicate, but strong fingers on the instruments.
"So I guess we'll start from the basics ok? Like main cords and so"
"O-Ok" Taehyung sat down next to him nervously.
They took two hours and both of them felt pretty drenched at the end, but at least Taehyung took everything seriously and became a quick leaner at the moment.
As Taehyung was packing his things he looked at Yoongi who was now waddling his way to the studio's technology part and took out his laptop.
"Y-you're still not goning?"
"Tae, I still have my one projects to do" Yoongi said in somewhat a soft tone.
Even thought Yoongi would get annoyed at most people Taehyung was growing on him in an adorable way. Like he was his smaller sibling.
"Oh.. Ok, don't stay here for too long and get enough rest" Taehyung smiled.
"I will" Yoongi answered not thinking about it much.
When Taehyung came back to his dorm he was greeted with Jimin and Jungkook screaming over each other. They were playing something. Taehyung just quietly made his way to his room glancing for a secon at Jungkook. He looked so cute with his bangs almost on his eyes, laughing while showing off those bunny teeth. The boy closed his door and plopped on his bed.
"Tae you came back!?" Jungkook called out. He was still playing because his voice was a little distracted.
"Y-yes!"
"Everything's alright?"
"Yeah!"
Taehyung rolled on his stomach. Jungkook cared for him so much.. He liked it. A LOT. Yes. How lucky he was?!
Few hours passed and Jimin left. Then Taehyung came out. It was quiet finally. He went to the kitchen and searched for a cup.
"Some tea?" Jungkook asked suddenly appearing behind Taehyung.
The poor boy jumped and turned around almost meeting his face with Jungkook's chest.
"Y-yeah"
"So how was your first day?" Jungkook asked as he placed two cups down and searched for tea herbs.
"It was actually pretty great! I alway remember what you said to me and it actually helps me to calm down" Taehyung said spontaneously.
"You're a good listener" Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung blushed.
"T-thanks.. I'm still wondering.. Is Yoongi hyung sill in the studio?"
"Maybe you could check? Is he nice?"
"Oh yes. He is a little quiet and might seem quickly annoyed but he is super nice to me! I think"
"Great" Jungkook said not gritting his teeth but that's exactly what he was doing.
Something about sharing Taehyung with others already made him a little uneasy. He felt a little overprotective. Was he? But Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung needs interaction to get over his fear and anxiety and his weird feeling won't get in the way.
"Maybe wanna check? The studios are just downstairs so it's close."
"Maybe I should?" Taehyung though and then smiled "I will and I'll bring him a cup of tea just in case if he's still there"
Taehyung then took one of the cups and softly brushed his cheek on Jungkook's shoulder like a kitten.
"Thank you, Jungkook, you're helping me a lot"
Jungkook didn't even say a word. The action Taehyung just did got him frozen. It somehow was so so cute. He thought about it enough to not notice how Taehyung already went away.
Taehyung slowly opened the door of their studio and as he expected, Yoongi was there, with his headphone on, mixing some sounds with others. Taehyung quietly went up to him and placed a cup of tea making the older quickly shoot his eyes up at him.
"Taehyung?" He was indeed surprised.
"You're still here.. You really should get some rest"
"I'm fine, I'm used to working long hours"
Taehyung just gave him a worrying look and pushed the cup of tea closer to his hyung.
"For me?"
"Yep"
"T-thank you" Yoongi thanked in surprised.
Seeing him smiling made Taehyung even more happier.
"Ok I won't disturb you anymore"
"It's ok. Thank you again"
Taehyung went out feeling like a hero and Yoongi felt so soft inside he couldn't help, but chuckle to himself. It's been so long since anyone actually cared for him.