Finally

Just so you know
Jungkook - main guitar vocals
Jimin - base guitar vocals
Taehyung - vocals keyboard
Yoongi - rap, synthesizer
Hoseok - drums, rap

**

"Honesty Yoongi... You can't call in sick for another day!" Hoseok said pushing Yoongi in his bed.
"I don't want to go outside.."
"God it's not a break up or anything! You already missed one day and that's unfair!"
"Wait.." Yoongi sat up "you just reminded me.. There are breakups" he bit his lip like a little kid.
"Oh my GOD, Yoongi~ you need to get up" he kicked his hyung out of bed "wash your face with cold water and do something about Jimin, gurl!"
Yoongi fell on his butt as he was kicked out. He sat there for a minute and then his lower lip starts shaking and his eyes got teary.
"Owwwww"
"Oh shit..." Hoseok quickly kneeled next to him and patted his back.
"Now my butt hurts and I'm scared to talk to Jimin!"
"Yoongi" Taehyung's voice suddenly appeared.
The blonde walked in with a bowl of candies in his hand. He sat in front of him with a worried face.
"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked.
"I feel bad for hyung... And I feel bad for Jimin.. And I have an idea" Taehyung said pushing Yoongi the candy.
Yoongi at first did nothing, but soon started slowly unwrapping the candy and stuffing his face with them.
"What is it?"
"I just think that it would be nice if Yoongi would be the one who would ask him out this weekend. Then they could talk it out, walk it out and be all good" Taehyung smiled.
"But Jimin hates me, he'll reject me" Yoongi cried.
"No he won't! Jungkook is talking with Jimin now. Jimin really really liked you, Yoonminie... I don't think he will miss an opportunity to accept the apology and get the boy of his dreams? Of course not! Nuh uuh~" Taehyung rubbed Yoongi's back as he talked. "So I say, ask him out this weekend or the sooner the better and make things right. You're Min Yoongi! You can do this I know!"
Hoseok smiled at Taehyung a little surprised. Yoongi stared in front of himself. For a minute, for another.
"Ok... I-I'll think then"
"That's better!" Taehyung said standing up and pulling Yoongi up with him. "I know everything will be good in the end I can feel it!"
He then hugged Yoongi so hard that the smaller guy couldn't really breathe in anymore, but he didn't move. It was nice. Taehyung really did help. Who knew he would be such a strong talker? A wise boy he was. Innocent, shy but wise.

**

The band practice came. This time
Yoongi was late. He came in with his hair all messed up and looked around as if he was lost. Jimin did look at Yoongi. He waned to do something, but it felt like it might be useless. The tension in the studio got even worse. When everyone were dismissed Yoongi started walking up to Jimin, but Jimin was quicker and ran out of the studio as if he was rushing somewhere important.
"Shit.." Yoongi said standing.
"Go for it" Taehyung whispered walking by.
Yoongi slowly walked out looking down. This was enough.. Of course it was... Yoongi quickly ran to his room. He finally got an idea. He went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Well, two cups of tea. Then he quickly called Jungkook to ask for the number of Jimin's room. As he Got everything he needed he glanced at the mirror for a moment, but quickly decided that this isn't the moment where he should care about HIS looks and go do what he had to do a long time ago. He nervously walked up to the door where Jimin should be. He prayed that he would be there.
Yoongi held his breath and knocked on the door. They soon opened, but it wasn't Jimin who opened them. It was another guy, probably his roommate.
"Sup?" He asked.
"Hey uh.. Is Jimin here?" Yoongi asked holding two cups of tea.
"Yeah, he's in his room"
"Can I come in?"
"Sure" he moved away. "The doors on the right"
"Thank you"
Yoongi walked up to them, carefully took both cups in one hand and quietly opened the door. Jimin was sitting next to his desk, face in his hands, headphones on. It seemed like he was thinking about something and couldn't hear him. Yoongi then closed them and started walking foreword.
"Ok Yoongi... You got this.. You can do this.."
He then softly placed both cups of tea next to Jimin's elbow making the other uncover his tired face and look up at him. Jimin's eyes got wide and then confused.
"H-hey.." Yoongi said giving a little smile.
"Hyung?" Jimin said turning to him.
"I-I brought you tea. I guess... I guess it's my time to repay all those times you brought me tea"
Jimin accepted the tea, but didn't say ensuring. And his face expression was unreadable.
"Jimin I... About what happened few days ago..."
"It's ok.. I get it. I was wrong. I am sometimes annoying-"
"No, Jimin" Yoongi shook his head "you... You were right..."
"What?"
"Jimin, you see I.. I'm not used to people liking me, not talking about having a crush on me... And on top of that I... I do have a big crush on you" Jimin smiled while Yoongi looked at the ground and continued "And I feel so... So freaking horrible because of what I did. I-I... I'm so so sorry Jimin.."
Jimin then stood up and took Yoongi's pale hands in his. Yoongi looked up at smiling Jimin.
"Say it again"
"Sorry?"
"No"
"I.. I have a big crush on you?" Yoongi's cheeks got redder and he waned to turn away, but he stayed still.
"Finally.."
"What?"
"Finally!" Jimin squeezed Yoongi's hands and pulled him in for a hug. "You know how I feel about you Yoongi, why would you be scared telling me you feel the same? You think I would hurt you? Never, oh god never ever. If someone would hurt your feeling I would want to rip their heads off and if I would do that..."
"You wouldn't..." Yoongi said snuggling in Jimin's chest.
"I wouldn't"
"God you're so cheesy"
"True"
"I like it" Yoongi chucked and looked up "Oh right"
"Hm?"
Yoongi quickly pecked Jimin's cheek. Jimin smiled from ear to ear. This was unrealistically real.
Even thought Yoongi thought that accepting someone else's feeling would be hard he was wrong. If it's a person you truly care about why would you deny it. Open up to others, let them in, show them that you love them. That's the right way.
Suddenly Jimin's phone started vibrating in his pocket. He lazily took it out and answered still hugging Yoongi.
"Tae, what's up?... Yeah.. It's all good don't worry" he pulled his phone a little further from his ear. Tae was screaming.
Yoongi laughed at that. And hugged Jimin even tighter. God finally.

***

I have a feeling this seems rushed... I'm sorryyyyyy... There might be few mistakes I still haven't edited it..