For ever and ever [final]

Three years later
"Guyyyyys, let's gooo~" Taehyung whined as he opened the door of their van.
Yoongi climbed out almost immediately, smirking to himself, while Hoseok looked so exited but super not vocal as he was screaming without sound and flopping his hands around like a fish. Jungkook and Jimin jumped.
"What were you all doing?" Taehyung asked holding the door.
"Let's go" Yoongi said pulling Taehyubg with him "they will come soon"
"Ok.." Taehyung said and went with Yoongi. "Hyung, I can't believe this is our last concert here... I mean I know we have become a quiet big thing through these years, but... I missed coming back here after our tours" Taehyung said pouting.
"Same... I'll miss our studio... But looking on the bright side "Yoongi threw his hand around Taehyung's shoulders making the taller guy bend his knees "we will be fully free, a band that will be able to tour and do concerts full time, create what we want only"
"You're right" Taehyung smiled.
Both of them went into the building where their university's concerts were held. The place was empty with only few people looking if the lights were working right and so on.
"Remember when you slipped on the stage" Taehyung giggled.
Yoongi blushed and smacked Taehyung's shoulder softly.
"Shut up, you sneezed in the middle of Jungkook's solo once"
Taehyung started laughing. Before he would be so embarrassed because of that, but now it was all just a funny memory.
"What cha doing?" Jungkook suddenly appeared wrapping his arms around Taehyung's slim waist and lifting him up while pecking his neck.
"Jungkookie~"
"I think Namjoon and Seokjin are already waiting for us at the waiting room." Hoseok said and started walking first with the brightest smile on his face.
"Let's go" Jimin smiled at Yoongi.
He offered him his hand at Yoongi took it. They walked after Hoseok as Jimin kissed Yoongi's fingers surrounding his palm.
"Jungkook"
"Yes, Tae?"
"What were you all talking about in the van?" Taehyung asked as he started wobbling forth with Jungkook glued to his back.
"You'll know when the concert ends ok?"
"But-"
"I swear, it's gonna be better that way" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear.
Taehyung then suddenly blushed and looked to the ground smiling.
"Why are you all shy all of a sudden?" Jungkook chuckled kissing his boyfriend's neck.
"Jungkook, Tae, hurry up!" Jimin called both of them.
They shared a short kiss and hurried to the waiting room.

Fifteen minutes later.
"I still can't believe how we are literally making a goodbye concert.. Like doesn't it make us stand out a little too much?" Hoseok asked a little nervously.
"Honey," Seokjin started as he sipped his coffee "You are like those students who actually bring flowers to teacher when it's teacher's day. I think we are standing out very well. Plus we do have a quiet big fan base soooo"
"It's a win win" Namjoon said ruffling Hoseok's hair "you're too experienced to get nervous about things like these"
"We NEED to stand out" Jungkook said fixing one of his piercings as it was about to fall out.
"Yeah, but beating up a guy in a bar isn't the right way, Kook" Seokjin said in a strict tone.
"He was just.. A little drunk" Taehyung defended.
"Till the end in indeed" Yoongi suddenly mumbled out of the blue.
Jungkook quickly gave Yoongi a death glare and showed him a fist. Jimin then playfully pushed Jungkook and hugged Yoongi as if he was his most loved kitty.
"What..?" Taehyung didn't get.
"AANYWAYS, when will the concert start exactly?" Hoseok quickly changed the subject.
"In around ten minutes" Namjoon informed.
Taehyung breathed in and shut his eyes. Yes it wasn't his first time to do this, yes he got a lot more confident through out these years, but the nervous feeling was always right on his shoulder before their concerts. He smiled to himself. This is going to be a good one. The end, but the start of something new.
It seemed that he had just closed his eyes and now he's standing in his beloved spot, behind a keyboard, and a microphone. Jungkook in the front, Jimin and Yoongi somewhere around where he was on his left, Hoseok behind and their Namjoon with Seokjin behind the curtains quietly cheering. And of course a huge crowd cheering, calling their names.
When Jungkook finished his speech Taehyung quickly took the mic into his hands and spoke up.
"Before we start" all eyes were on him "I waned to thank you all for these wonderful three years. I'm actually so sad to leave this university.. If it weren't for it I would be probably somewhere else, scared to do what I waned to do my whole life due to my anxiety... If I weren't here I wouldn't have met these awesome and amazing people who helped me so much it's hard to express it" Taehyung said looking around his band "and the love of my life" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and blushed "uh" his voice shook "hah and even after those three years I'm still nervous" he chuckled, the crowd was silent, all of them seemed to listen so carefully "and thank you all for sticking with us from the start! And I hope that we will all last like this for much more years! THANK YOUU!" Taehyung screams and the crown cheered right after him while the rest of his band gave him proud looks.
And with that they started playing. The concert was energetic, with some jokes thrown in like always. When they walked down the stage a weird nostalgic feeling hit Taehyung. He knew this was probably his last time performing here, but something in him just didn't want to let that happen. He smiled to himself and swallowed the melancholy what was piercing through him.
The whole BTS band were now laughing, celebrating in their old studio. Laughing, drinking, sharing their moments in this university. Taehyung looked around everyone. All of them were laughing or joking while Jungkook looked.. Nervous? Jungkook? Nervous? WHEN?HOW?! Taehyung nudged his boyfriend.
"Kookie, is something wrong?" He asked.
"Well" he sighed and stood up, took his boyfriend's hand and stared dragging him out of the room "I want to ask you something"
"What is it?"
Jungkook didn't say a word until they walked out in front of their apartments. The place where they had their first kiss. Taehyung felt weird butterflies going crazy inside of him when he looked around.
"Jungkook" Taehyung stopped the younger guy "tell me.. You're nervous?"
"Pff" Jungkook stared off sassily, but then quickly lost it and blushed bitting his lip "god yes... I'm scared, I'm nervous, I feel hot and cold"
"A-are you sick?" Taehyung quickly asked attempting to touch his boyfriend's forehead, but Jungkook quickly took Taehyung's hand into his palms.
"You're the only one who makes me so freaking nervous, Tae"
"I-is It bad?"
"No" Jungkook chucked "I love it that you're the only one who can do that. Then only one who actually makes me feel shy and as weird as it sound.. I like it so much that it's only you. If you feel sad or just uneasy it's actually so hard for me to preform! I care for you so much.. You tune me on haha. You make me so freaking happy and even nervous that I'd love if it were like this forever" Jungkook then started to slowly lean in reaching for Taehyung's cheek.
"I would like that too"
Taehyung's eyes fluttered shut as he got closer.
"So with that... Are you willing to stay with me for ever and ever?" Jungkook asked stopping.
He looked at Taehyung who opened his eyes and right between their noses Jungkook lifted up a golden ring.
"Taehyung, are you gonna be mine? Will you marry me?" Jungkook finally asked as his heart started beating faster and his palms started getting sweaty.
Taehyung's jaw dropped. He stared at the ring for few second. A wiiiide smile started showing on his face as his cheeks got redder and redder.
"YES!" He jumped on Jungkook hugging him the tightest he could. "OH MY GOD YES!"
Jungkook squeezed Taehyung tighter and spun him around. Then he quickly put him down and slid the ring on Taehyung's finger.
"You have no idea how happy I am" Jungkook said looking up at his now fiancé.
"Oh I think I do"
Taehyung said and quickly pressed his lips onto Jungkook's. Jungkook chuckled in between pecks and kissed back.
"I love you so freaking much"
"And I love you so much more"
"Are you throwing me a challenge?" Jungkook asked pecking Taehyung's nose as he slid his arms around Tae's waist.
"Mmmmm maybe" Taehyung joked and kissed his fiancé more.
"I love it"

***
I-... I can't believe this is for real.. I ended it.. OH MY GOD O~O ksndjdjzksm GUYS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU for reading this fanfiction of mine! I love you all so so Much and I hope you liked my story as much as I enjoyed writing it!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is hard to digest for my brain... AAAAGH. Dear readers, don't let your inner problems get to you! Do what you wish to do and life will stand in its palace one way or another (oh here's me trying to be smart again...)

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! And hope to see you in my next story~ byeeeee ❤️❤️❤️