Changing Myself

~~Y/N's POV~~

When we went to the mall we got F/D/C(Favorite Dark Color) clothes, food, F/C make up, and F/D/C boots. Then we got more food.

The next day I changed the blue on my uniform top into F/D/C and changed it to a crop top. I also made a F/D/C skirt that was  a bit shorter than the uniform skirt. The shorter part was not planned.

I went to sleep happy with what I did. I woke up the next morning and put the outfit on, with black leggings underneath the skirt.

I walked to school but was stopped by the Shadow Knights. "Hello little lamb." Gene said. (Yes you know their names) I pointed to my ears and tail and sighed, "still can't get it into your stupid little head that I am a werewolf?" Sasha laughed and Gene growled, Zenix just, stood there.

"Well anyway we were wondering if you wanted to join us." Gene asked. I answered, "let me think about it, meet me behind the bleachers at lunch and we'll talked." I then walked away leaving the Shadow Knights baffled.

OK quick conversation with myself. What is it? We can't join! Aaron wouldn't like that! Aaron doesn't care anymore! He is ignoring us! That doesn't mean he doesn't care! Well why else would he be ignoring us? Maybe he is just shocked that we like him! Yeah, ok. I know your sarcasm!

I heard the bell ring and I walked to class. I knew the answer to the Shadow Knights and I liked it. I sat in my seat and zoned out.

~~Time Skip to Lunch~~