Moving?!

Ya'll might get a bit mad at me and ya'll might get sad. Sorry, if you do.

~~It is now Monday~~

~~Y/N's POV~~

I woke up and got ready for school. "Travis! Get up! I'm making breakfast!" I called as I walked downstairs and started making pancakes. After the pancakes were done I heard Travis running down the stairs.

I put the pancakes on plates and took them to the living room, handing one plate to Travis. "Hey bro, you gonna ask Katelyn out today?" I asked laughing. His face lit up but he said, "i-i'm gonna try."

When we were done we started walking to school. "Oh come on! It is a bit obvious she likes you!" I said to Travis. He responded, "no she doesn't!" We argued like that the entire way to the school. We then split away and went to our classes.

Unlucky for me I didn't have any classes without Aaron, just great. I walked to homeroom and sat down, it was pretty early.

~~Time Skip to The Bell Ringing~~

Finally! When the bell rang Aphmau and Aaron walked in the room holding hands, they stopped and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before she skipped away. I fake gagged and put my head on my desk.

I felt eyes staring at me, I looked up to see everyone staring at me, "yes?" I asked calmly. Suddenly the speakers went off, "Y/N and Travis Valkrum please report to the office." Everyone 'oooooooh'ed and someone threw a price of paper at me and said, "the good girls gone bad."

I growled and met up with Travis before we walked to the office. "What did we do?" I asked the people at the front desk. "Oh no it's a call from your dad." One of them said.

I took the phone and held it where me and Travis could both hear, but also talk. "What is it dad?" Travis asked. "Well i- uh I don't know how to say this." He responded. I sighed," Just say it dad!" He then said, "You guys have to move in with me because I can't keel paying for two separate houses." I felt warm tears stinging my eyes and cheeks. I saw Travis was crying too.

"O-ok dad we-we will start pa-packing once we ge-get home from sch-school." I said before hanging up. We both walked back to our classes in silence, tears falling down fast. I sat in my seat and everyone stared at me. But no one did any thing.

~~Time Skip To After School~~

We were all at our house, balling our eyes out. Except for Aaron and Aphmau. Instead of spending the last bit of time with their friends this week that they can, they decided to have a 'couples week' where they just do stuff together.

So back to balling our eyes out. We were all hugging each other and trying to talk but ended up making non sense. It was like this all week. Except for the last day.