seungkwan ♡

another short-er one :)

"hey seungkwan, we're going to petsmart to get some food for the dogs. do you wanna come?" you asked your boyfriend seungkwan. by we're, you meant you and your friends.

"yeah sure!" he replied.

"okay, well let's get our stuff to go. mina, soomi, you guys ready to go?" you asked your friends.

"yeah, and i'm driving!" mina replied.

"whatever." you said. "seungkwan and i are gonna be in the back so soomi you can sit up front."

"thats cool with me." soomi replied.

"okay then let's go." seungkwan said, walking out to the car. you and seungkwan hopped and the back, with mina in the driver's seat and soomi next to her.

"hey, i'm gonna hook my phone up to the car okay?" you asked.

"that's fine." mina replied, backing the car out of the driveway. you switched on your bluetooth and looked for the "handsfreelink" as soon as your phone was connected, you hit shuffle and the first song that played was BAE BAE by BIGBANG. as soon as the first beat played, everyone in the car started to get lit. you and seungkwan sung the words as loud and as obnoxious as you could, like it was karaoke night. a few songs later, the whole squad was starting to get tired from singing so loud. soomi decided to roll down the windows to let some of the sound out. FIRE by BTS was the current song, and as soon as mina pulled up to a red light, stares and giggles came from the nearby cars as they watched you all get lit. after another 5 minutes of singing and wildly dancing, you finally reached your destination.

"alright, i'll go get what i need. i'll be quick!" you declared. you ran into petsmart, got your dog food, and ran out.

"okay, i'm all good. let's go!" you yelled.

"yeeeeeeah!" soomi yelled. she pumped up the jams and you all continued to sing.

"hey, can we stop for ice cream please?" soomi asked.

"yeah, i'd like some." seungkwan chimed in.

"i think that's a good idea." mina replied. she pulled into the nearest ice cream place and you went up to the window to order. you got (fave ice cream), mina and soomi both got a chocolate and vanilla twist, and seungkwan got cookies and cream.

"can i have a lick y/n?" seungkwan asked.

"sure!" you replied, putting your ice cream up to his face. as soon as he went to lick it, you smashed it in his face. you, soomi, and mina all laughed.

"kimBAP KIDDING?!!?!!?!???!" seungkwan scrEAMED. the three of you just laughed at his misery, but in the end you all wiped his face and you apologized with a kiss.

"i love you seungkwan." you said. he rolled his eyes.

"i love you too."

-julia

sorry for being so inactive lately, i've been trying to write more often !!