Morning

Okay guys, only a few more chapters and this story will be OVER!!! I know that doesn't sound good but it will be, because guess what guys? There's a sequel! I'm not going to give out the title yet, just look on my profile for it. You'll know it will be a sequel by the cover and title!!! I'm really excited to write the sequel!! The plot!!!

Olive woke up the next morning in a confused daze, not remembering where she was. Alexei's scent filled her nose and her memories came crashing back into her, and she shook her head, trying to clear her tired mind. She heard a small bustle outside her door, and the door opened slowly, revealing Maria, smiling gently at her. "Hello Olive, I've brought you some clothes. Tatiana let you borrow them. She'll be down in a minute to do your hair." She said, shyly putting a bundle of clothes on the dresser. Olive smiled, slowly getting out of bed. "Thank you Maria. You could stay if you like." Olive said politely.

Maria shook her head sadly. "I can't, I still have to get me and Anastasia ready for breakfast. " she said, and Olive frowned. She liked being around the sisters, they were all polite, though all of them were equally different, like four fingers on a hand. Olga the most headstrong, Tatiana the most tall and slender, Maria, always wanting a ring, and Anastasia, the smallest but most rambunctious one. "Okay, well feel free to visit anytime you'd like." Olive said, smiling warmly at Maria. Maria nodded and disappeared through the doorway.

Olive needed to connect more with Maria and Anastasia, she almost never saw them, maybe she would catch a small glimpse of them scampering through the halls, but that was it. She spent most of her time with Tatiana and Olga, and Alexei of course. Anastasia and Maria had just seemed too high strung for Olive to have wanted to be around them. She wouldn't mind if one of them came down to her - or more accurately Alexei's- room and chatted with her for a while, it certainty would not be a problem.

A few moments later, Tatiana peeked her head into the doorway, since Maria had not hut it all the way. Olive smiled, and slowly got out of bed, walking over to the dressed Maria had sat the bundle of clothes on. Tatiana walked in, shutting the door, and putting her hands on her hips. "Did Maria wake you? I told her to be quiet!" Tatiana chidded, walking to Alexei's bed, sitting down tentatively. She folded her dress to the side so her stockings wouldn't show, even though nobody was in the room and Olive had seen her in her under where before. Tatiana was proper at all times, she would make a wonderful Tsarina if it had been possible, but even if was, she was the second eldest daughter of the Tsar.

"No, I was awake. She didn't disturb me." Olive said, trying to save Maria from a scolding. The little pair referred to Tatiana as 'The Governess', given her scolding manners. Olga only called her that if she was joking, or if she was scolding someone. Tatiana nodded, looking more like her more than ever with her solemn expression. "Good, she can be swine sometimes." Tatiana said, her pretty face furrowed in thought. "Does she ever bother you?" Tatiana asked, and Olive shook out her day dress, smoothing out the small corners. "No, but I'm never around her." Olive said, frowning a bit. Tatiana was studying her profile, and Olive swallowed.