2

I woke up, not wanting to get out of bed. I don't want to go to work. I push the covers off of me and stay laying down for a good five minutes before getting up. Today is the day of my important meeting with the presidents daughter, Gysa. I have to bring her a few of my best and undiscovered clothes. If she likes them, she will wear them at the wedding of her father. But one problem; I don't have my new design with me. I think it was stolen.
I grab my things and call my co-worker. Hopefully she'll help me. I just have to make one in an hour. I grab the cloth and go into the closet. I forgot that everything was still a mess. I search for the right material, and get to work.
I end up stabbing my finger, so I went to the bathroom. I saw my dress in the bathtub. I was so happy. At least I still have my design. I grab it and leave. At least I won't be late. Thank gosh!
Time Skip
When I arrive at my job, I see Mrs. Plark. She looked stressed and her hairs were sticking up.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Bas, please. Have you forgotten? You were supposed to come two hours early today!" She says.
"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot! Mrs. Plark I am so sorry! It won't happen again!" I say, hiding what actually happened.
"It better not otherwise you won't be at the top ever again," she said.
I sighed. I knew she would say something like that. Can I get a break? I sucked it up, and went inside. I went to the top floor, Mrs. Plark's office, and saw Gysa. She had her hair in a bun, and she had a braid on each side of her head. She was so pretty.

        My phone went off

My phone went off. It said unknown so I didn't answer it. What is up with all of these 'unknown' calls?My phone kept on going off until I finally answered it.
"Hello?" I said.
"We aren't done with you. We won't stop until your hanging from a tree by your neck!" They said.
"Ohh hell no. I am not gonna die today, I'm calling the cops!" I said and hung up.
    Gysa looked at me scared. I told her I wasn't being serious and she went to grab the makeup so that we could plan out everything. I'll call the police later,
We set out the eyeshadow first. There was over 1,000 shades. She really liked the pastel light blue, but the dress is a light pink. I have an idea.
"Opinion on dyed hair?" I asked.
"Totally for it!" Gysa said.
"Well then I can touch up the dress, and add a small amount of light blue. Then we can dye your hair blue and have it in a colorful messy braid. And then your eyeshadow will match everything. Okay?" I told her.
This will be so ugly. I only suggested it since I didn't want to anger her the slightest bit.
"Well, I'll be more spotted than the bride. Yay me!" Gysa said, sounding like a narcissist.
    I rolled my eyes, but I dealt with it. If I don't deal with this girl, I'll get fired. I sighed and continued working. 
I showed her my design, and she fell in love with one particular part. There were strings at top of the dress, exposing some of her chest. I definitely didn't do that. Who did that? Why would they do that? But this sucks. The one part that she likes the most, wasn't done by me. Why does this make me feel terrible?

 Why does this make me feel terrible?

She decided to try it on. She looked so good in the dress. It suited her really well.
    "That's it. I'm hooked! It's so soft!" She said and hugged me.
    I smiled.
    "I'm going to go talk to Ms. Plarks!" She said.
Is it that hard to not add an s? Her name is Ms. Plark! She started running towards the door, being way to excited.
    "Wait!! You don't want to have people see you and then steal your look!" I said. It's happened before and it got me fired from my last job.
    "Right!" She said and went to the bathroom to take off the dress. She came out in a couple minutes with her clothes on and ran out the door, throwing the dress at me.
    "Well, I sure am a rack that you put clothes on. Yup," I said sarcastically and put the dress back in its gusseted garment bag.
    I packed up my things, went down to the floor with my office, the 6th, and locked the door. I pulled the blinds down since the walls were glass and fell asleep.
Time Skip
    I woke up, checked the time, and realized it was time to leave.
When I got home, my door was unlocked. I probably forgot to lock the door once again. I didn't make it a big deal, and walked inside. My house was wrecked. I dropped everything and called the police, thinking there was someone in my house.
"Hello?" I said impatiently.
"911, what's your emergency?" A girl said.
"My house was robbed again. And I don't think I'm alone. I live on 5642 **** St. Please, send at least one cop to make sure I'm safe?" I said, questioningly.
"Alright, a team is on their way. Please be patient," she said.
"Thank you so much, bye." I said and started to walk out of my house.
I turned around and saw a huge, broad guy standing in front of me. I screamed and then got stabbed in the neck by something. I tried to fight the sleepiness, but I failed. I could feel my vision fading until it went completely black.