4

I stayed in the corner and eventually fell asleep.
Time Skip
    I woke up in a bed, next to the guy, naked. I wrapped the covers around me and ran off the bed. He smacked his teeth. I looked around and saw my clothes on the floor.
My heart was racing. What did I do? He finally opened his eyes and stood up. He put on clothes, and threw some at me before sitting down again.
"We didn't do anything. I came in the room and saw you passed out on the floor." He said.
"Then why am I n-naked?" I asked.
"I sleep naked, so I though that you would be more comfortable. Jesus. Get dressed so we can go." He said sternly.
"G-go where?" I asked, still on edge.
"You'll see. Hurry." He demanded, watching me dress.
I bent down, the covers still wrapped around me, and picked up the shirt he threw at me. I put it on and did the same with the rest of the clothes, shyly since he was still watching. Where is he taking me?
When I finished, he smirked at me. "You look better with them off."
"You'd look better if you told me your name." I said.
He grabbed my wrist and took me into another room. The lights were off and I couldn't see anything. Some guy turned on the lights with his command. There were many guys on one side of the room, that were under his command.
I saw a guy tied to a chair, a bloody bag covering his face. He was passed out. I rushed towards him and pulled the mask off. It was a guy with dark hair. He had cuts and bruises all over his face. I looked over to the guy.
"You make the choice; kill him, or have him stay here."
"Let him go!"
"Not an option." He said and snapped his fingers, signaling a guy in the back.
The guy in the back handed me a gun. I swatted it away in fear. I began untying the guy in the chair. Everyone exited the room, and I heard a loud slam. Then I heard someone locking the door.

Please, understand. I am updating my books very slowly. That is because I am depressed and I don't feel like doing much and I don't have the energy to do practically anything.. I am fine so do not worry though. I will overcome it. If you would like to understand what I am going through, read my book called "Alone." But I will try to update more. I am truly sorry. But please do not tupe rude things in the comments, or say things like "Are you even going to update?" Please, I am trying to update as much as I can.