11

We were driving for what felt like hours, in complete silence.
     "How has God been?" He asked, as if he was to cry. "Was he happy?"
     I didn't know how to respond. I couldn't give an exact answer, since I am not God.
     "He's been really happy. Every time that I see Bas around him, he never looks sad." Kimmon said. 
      "So you both...really love each other?" He asked.
      Finally something I could answer. "Yes, I love him so very much. I want to be with him for the rest of my life."
      "That's good.." He said. "The last time that I saw him....He was never happy. It was about five years ago, I think. He was always sad. I tried making him smile, but it was as if I'd lost him. Thank you. Both of you."
      Thats when it fell silent again. We hadn't felt the need to respond.
     A couple more hours passed. "Where are we headed?"
      "We'll be there in another hour. We're going to find God, Tee, Tae, and Copter." Max said, confident enough to make me believe that we really would.
      My eyes started watering. "I really hope we find them."
"So do we," Kimmon said.
I decided to just rest until they reached their destination, wherever it was.
Time Skip
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It looked like a hotel, but wasn't built like one. It was a house, but who's?
"Oh, you're finally up?" Kimmon said and handed me a coffee, as if he knew exactly when I'd wake up.
"Thanks, where are we?" I asked.
"This is Max's home. I carried you in and we agreed not to talk about the plans until you awoke. But now that you did, we should go and discuss all that's going to happen." Kimmon said. "C'mon."
I nodded and stood up.
I began to think about all that's happened. About how much my life has changed. Hell, i used to be a fashion designer. My only problems were not having clothes ready.
Now my problems are life or death...
Hey, sorry! I thought you guys deserved a little something-something before the big ole climax of the story lol