3

I woke up to water getting splashed in my face. What the hell? I tried to move my arms, but I'm guessing they were tied. I looked down, both my feet and my stomach was tied.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, although I didn't have much voice.
Someone grabbed me by the throat and picked me up, the chair still stuck to me. I couldn't breathe, obviously. I couldn't kick nor move my arms.
"Put him down," someone said.
It's the same dude who I saw at my house. They finally put me down.
I began panting.
"Look at me. Get used to my face. I'm going to be the only face you see for a while," he said and walked away.
He pulled up a chair next to mine. I looked around and noticed that I was in a bedroom.
"Please, what did I do?" I begged.
"Nothing much," he said.
"I'll take this to the grave if you let me go. PLEASE!" I yelled.
He laughed and grabbed my wrist tightly. "Your going to stay with me forever."
"CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME YOUR NAME?" I screamed.
"Ha, you don't have that privilege yet," he turned around and said, then walked away.
    Then somebody stuck another needle in my neck, and everything blacked out again.
Time Skip
    I woke up extremely hot. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a black tuxedo, that had white buttons. I looked up and saw the same guy, smirking at me.
    "Woke up?" He asked.
    "Well if I'm staring at you, you'd think I did, right?" I said and looked away.
    "Look at me," he demanded.
    "No," I said and looked further away.
    "NOW!" He yelled.
    "NO!" I screamed.
    He walked up to me and forcefully turned my head to towards him. I still didn't look at him.
    Then someone kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I looked at him in shock, but began to kiss back. He saw that I only kissed him when I looked at him, so he backed away.
    He started to laugh. I tried to touch my lips with my fingers, but my hands were tied.
    "Hmm. Fine," he said and walked towards me again.
    He bagan to roll up my sleeves. I was confused and then I realized he was untying my wrists.
    "Aren't they going to get mad that your untying me?" I asked.
    "If one wants to talk, one will be punished" he responded.
    "W-what?" I asked, not knowing what he meant.
    "Are you really that clueless?" He asked me.
    I nodded and he finished untying my arms. He began to untie everything.
    "I thought you were only untying my wrists. Are you letting me go?" I asked.
    "No, I'm just hoping your smart enough to understand that if you run away, you'll be dead within the next hour," he said.
    I got up from my chair and he sat down on a bed. I sat next to him, but still had a couple feet between us.
    "You and I are the only two people allowed in this room under any circumstance. You'll be safe here. I promise," he said.
    "Wait, I want to know why. Didn't you try to kill me? Why are you now protecting me?" I asked. I was so confused.
    "You think I'm protecting you?" He asked me.
He began to pull out a small blade from his pocket. I closed my eyes, afraid of what was going to happen next.
"I just don't want anyone to touch you. For my own reasons. Not for your safety. Understand?" He asked lightly dragging the blade against my jawline.
I opened my eyes and he backed away.
"But what do you want to do with me? I'm a boy, so you can't use me like that," I said and he laughed.
"Who said? Because you thought of that, you'll be my slave. I'll use you whenever I like. I'll do whatever I like. And you won't ever escape me. Alright?" He said.
I don't understand. I'm a boy, so why would he use me like that? Is he gay? That should be my last worry. But will I ever see my mother again? I'm leaving my whole life behind! All of that hard work, for nothing! I have to get out of here.
He walked and sat behind me. He began to kiss my neck. I tried throwing him off, but he held both of my hands behind my back. He let go of one of my hands and held both of my hands in his left hand. He let go and ripped the tuxedo off of me. He then ripped the shirt underneath off. I was sitting there without anything on my upper half.
    He grabbed my hands once again, and began to kiss my neck again. He stopped as he made his way to my shoulder. He let go of my hands and I stood up. I backed away and hit a wall. He smirked.
    "I can do it that way too," he said, taking a step closer with word.
    He was now standing in front of me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him quickly. My heart raced for some reason. My chest was on his, and he could feel my heartbeat.
    He smirked. He crashed his lips onto mine. He moved his hands from my hips, and squeezed my butt. I gasped. He used this to slip his tongue inside of my mouth. I couldn't help it, but I kissed back.
What's wrong with me? I should be worried, yet I'm kissing him? The guy who kidnapped me? Then I got an idea. I'll seduce him and get out of here. I wrapped my arms around him neck. He smirked in the kiss. He then grabbed my thighs and picked me up. He brought me back to the bed. I tugged at his collar, to make it seem like I was impatient.
"Not yet." He said and left.
I laid on the bed, somehow still confused. This must be a dream. I got off the bed and sat in a corner.