6

"GO! NOW!" God yelled.
    The driver sped out of the driveway and down the street. For some reason, my mom followed.
    "Why is she following us?" I asked God.
    "Tae, hurry it up!" God yelled, immediately overpowering my voice.
So his name is Tae.
    "I can only go but so fast!" Tae yelled.
    "Tee," God yelled at the passenger, Tee, and Tee immediately knew what to do.  
    Tee pulled an M1911 pistol out of the glovebox. He rolled down his window and stuck his upper body out. He began shooting at my mother's car, my mother still in it.
    My heart beat was in my ear. "STOP! THAT'S MY MOTHER!"
    "Bas, please, I can't explain to you right now. I'm sorry." He said and I was  hit in the neck with a needle. I passed out.
Time Skip
    I woke up, freezing cold. I was laying on a bed. I was in a room. Where am I? I stood up and walked out of the room.
    I walked down a set of stairs and was led to a dinning room. Everyone was there; Tae, Tee, God, and Copter. I heard footsteps behind me, so I looked back. It was Kimmon.
    Kimmon looked just as confused as I did.
    "Sit. The both of you." God said sternly.
    Kimmon and I looked at each other and sat down.
    "What we are about to tell you may seem unbelievable, but you must believe that we are telling the truth." Tae said.
    "Kimmon. Bas. You two are brothers. But you aren't average brothers. You two were taken for a reason. Bas, you lived with your mother. Kimmon, you lived with your father. But your parents told you that the other parent died, right?" Copter asked.
    We nodded suspiciously.
    "The two parents that you have been living with, aren't biological. They are your adopted parents." Tee said.
    "Where are our parents then?" Kimmon asked.
    "Dead." God said, finally breaking the news. "They were shot after the two of you were in good homes. Your mother and father weren't bad people. They just made a lot of enemies. They ran a gang together, killed thousands of people together, and did many other bad things. They hated not being able to live a normal life, so they began doing drugs. That's what ruined everything. They weren't the leaders of their gangs anymore, so they went broke. They couldn't afford drugs nor two babies. They found good homes for the two of you. They went from being the two most powerful people, to being the two most wanted people."
    Kimmon and I were speechless.
    "This still doesn't explain what this has to do with you all." I said.
    "Do you remember when I said I killed the leader, to become the leader of this gang?"
    I nodded.
    "Kimmon, Bas. I killed your parents."
"And Bas, your adopted mother isn't who you think she is. She is far from kind. She would've killed you if she wasn't famous. She and your real mom were close friends until they turned on each other. But your mother still trusted her with your life."
"Is my dad-my adopted dad a part of any of this?" Kimmon asked.
"Somehow, he knows nothing of this."
    "B-but," I said, not knowing how to put it into words.
    "We think that he was just that close with your parents."
    "Kimmon, you'll be staying in a room with Copter. Bas, you'll be sharing a room with me. Tae, Tee, you guys already know you're sharing a room."
    Everyone nodded and stood up.
    "I'll make something to eat. Kimmon, I know you cook." I heard Copter say as I was heading towards my room with God.
When we got upstairs, God didn't say one word to me. He immediately sat down and sighed.
"God," I said, still processing everything.
"I do not know what you're going through, so I cannot say I understand what you're feeling. But, I am here for you if you want to talk. I will not be mad, I will not judge. I will make sure you are safe, and the words you speak do not leave this room without your permission."
I was surprised by his kind action. I was practically speechless.

Sorry this was so short, I'm trying<3