16 | End

Three years later, God and Bas were getting married. They were to have a double marriage with Kimmon and Copter.
The two best friends, Kimmon and Bas, were waiting nervously inside of their shared dressing room.
"Kimmon I'm really nervous. Crap! Damnit! Sh*t! Fu*k! What if I trip!? What if I stutter? I can't do this!" Bas exclaimed.
Kimmon smiled softly, trying to contain his very own nervousness. "Listen, after this, you both will be together forever; it's what you've always wanted."
Bas blushed at the thought of living out the rest of his life with his very own best friend and soulmate.
"Thank god you're here, Kimmon. I wouldn't be where I am without you." Bas said and flung his arms out, silently asking for a hug.
Kimmon couldn't resist and hugged the smaller boy. "Same goes for you. I don't know what I'd do without my best friend now that I think about it."
They heard a faint knock on the door. "Who is it?" They asked in unison.
"It's me, Tee!" The knocker yelled back.
"Come in!" Kimmon said.
Without further ado, the male walked in and smiled, seeing the two younger boys all groomed and nice looking.
"Awe! My babies are all grown up!" Tee said in that mothering voice of his. "I might-I will cry at your ceremonies."
Bas and Kimmon made their way towards the older male and embraced him in a hug.
The two boys looked at the taller male and noticed he had tears streaming from his dark, brown eyes.
"Don't cry! It's okay!" Kimmon and Bas repeatedly said.
"Kimmon, Bas. I want you to know that I'm so very proud of you both. I'm also really glad that you both turned us around. We met you guys in a pretty weird situation, still sorry for that, but you guys managed to love Copter and God. You couldn't have known, but before the two of you arrived, God and Copter were as cold as ice. They never talked to Tae and I like friends, although we'd known the two since childhood. But then when you both started influencing Copter and God, they began to open up and smile more. Hell, you even got God to cry! I'm just s-so glad I ha-have you b-both!" He said and began to sob. "I-I'm so proud."
"You're gonna make me cry," Bas said, batting his eyes in order not to cry.
"Too late," Kimmon said and grabbed a tissue.
"Well, sorry to break the ice so awkwardly, but the ceremony is going to start soon so hurry up and no more crying!" Tee said with a faint chuckle.
They hugged once more and said their goodbyes to Tee.
"Are you ready?" Kimmon asked and held his hand out.
"Let's do this." Bas said and held his hand.
The two boys walked out of the room, still hand in hand and braced themselves for one of the biggest events in their lives.
Time Skip
After the ceremony, each couple {Tae/Tee, God/Bas, Copter/Kimmon} got their own separate hotels and has fun hanging out with their other halves.
A couple years later, Tae and Tee sealed the deal by also getting married. Kimmon and Copter had adopted a five year old boy named Jae and had gotten a female dog named Juliana too. God and Bas adopted 2-month old twins, both girls, and their names were Mia and Mariah.
They all shared one big mansion and as cheesy as it sounds, lived happily for the rest of their days.

The End

How'd you guys like the ending? I made it as cheesy and romantic as possible XD I'd like to thank each and every one of you guys for all of the love and support <3
Sincerely,
@xbabygirlsamx

How'd you guys like the ending? I made it as cheesy and romantic as possible XD I'd like to thank each and every one of you guys for all of the love and support <3 Sincerely,@xbabygirlsamx