14

Jay, Bas, and Kimmon fled the scene. They got in Jay's car and drove as far away as possible. Jay explained everything and Bas was now searching for information on the hit man that Mr. Ittha hired.
Has the job been done? Bas texted in Mr. Ittha's place.
Bas updated Kimmon and Jay about the text.
"Has anyone responded?" Kimmon asked.
Bas shook his head. "I'll tell you both when something changes."
And with that the car ride became silent. Bas couldn't stop thinking about saving God. He'd finally found a lead. He had actual hope that he'd be able to see his lover once more.
Kimmon, on the other hand, was thinking that he'd never be able to see Copter. His mind kept telling him that this was the end for the two. He tried silencing these thoughts, but just couldn't.
Jay wasn't thinking about whether or not they'd survive. His mind was clogged with how he had just murdered the very own man who gave him life. He couldn't stop thinking about how his father spoke with no remorse. It was as if he hadn't known the man. It seemed like Jay was speaking to a sociopath.
Not yet, Mr. Ittha. You told us to await your arrival. It'll be done tonight.
Bas shoot up when he felt the phone vibrate. He notified the boys.
"Damnit! We're running out of time. We don't know the location and it's going to seem obvious that we're not my father if we ask!" Jay began to panic. "Plus, we can't look through the chat log because they deleted their messages."
"Hand me the phone." Kimmon said.
He began to search through the phone. Somehow, he found a location.
"**** St, *****," Kimmon said.
"That's-that's incredible," Bas said, seeming like he was sad based off of his low tone, but deep down his heart was pounding.
      "We'll be there shortly. Text them that." Jay said. He kept focus on the road but he smiled. "We'll save you little brother."
~Time Skip~
     "W-we're here," Jay said as he parked the car.
     "What now?" Kimmon asked.
     The car went silent. Suddenly, everything became clear to Bas.
     "Text him, in Mr. Ittha's behalf, and notify them that they should cancel the plans and have the four boys be picked up." Bas said, confidently.
      "It might work, but it's risky." Jay said honestly.
     "We have to give it a shot." Kimmon said.
     Jay hesitated, but nodded, signaling Kimmon to text the hit-men.
    Okay, tell us when your men get here and they'll tell us the security code.
     Kimmon read the text aloud and put everyone at the edge of their seat. Bas's confidence suddenly disappeared.
     I can't remember what our code was....
     "Hopefully it'll work," Jay said as he peeked at the texts.
     Nice try, you know the code.
     Bas ran his hands through his hair, stressfully.
     "We have to try and go in. Distract them from the code." Jay offered. "We need to move fast.
      Bas and Kimmon nodded.
     My men are there.
      They got out of the car and walked into the run-down building.

This book is coming to an end! This chapter is a little short simply because there's only two more chapters left. I'll save the face reveal for the last chapter.
안녕!