7

For some reason, my eyes filled with tears. God wrapped his arms around me tightly.
    "I'm so sorry." He said. I looked up with blurry eyes and managed to see him wiping a tear himself. I was shocked. He was crying. It didn't last long, though. He kept his straight,  emotionless face.
    "I forgive you." I said and he looked down at me. He wiped my tears gently. "If I ever want to be happy again, I can't be mad at you. I'm fine. Really."
    "I'm fine is one of the biggest lies ever told. I know you aren't fine. Confide in me. I promise I'll be here for you." He said.
    I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and pulled his lips closer to mine. I looked him in the eye, not sure of wat I was doing myself. I closed the small gap between our lips. The kiss was slow and passionate, yet my heart was racing.
Despite everything that's happened, I-I think I'm in love with him. God placed his hands around my hips and picked me up. He carried me towards the bed and placed me gently.
He kissed my jawline and moved down to my collarbone. He took off his shirt slowly. "G-God, can you just hold me?" I said.
He made his way back to my lips. He kissed me and laid beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled myself into his naked chest.
"KILL HER!"
"NO!"
"FINE! I WILL!"
Bang
I started to sob. My cries got louder and louder. I looked in the mirror. It shattered. Then I woke up. I didn't realize it, but I had drifted off into sleep.
That dream was me killing my past self. I leaned forward and got out of the bed, having to remove God's arms from around me. Luckily, he didn't wake up.
    I walked downstairs and saw Kimmon sitting at the table. He was smiling. An actual smile. I sat in front of him.
    "What are you so happy about?" I asked.
    "I was thinking of my old friend. His name was Grey. He wasn't much of a friend, more like a....a..."
    "A boyfriend?" I asked.
    He nodded. "I loved him so much. I won't be able to see him again, though."
     I placed my hand on his attempting to comfort him. "I'm sorry."
We heard footsteps coming from the steps, so we stood up and looked at who it was. It was Copter. Kimmon wiped his newly-formed tears.
"I'm sorry, too." Copter said as he placed his hands on the table. Kimmon and I looked at the older male in confusion. "I overheard your conversation. I'm so sorry. The same thing happened to me. With my partner. He and I dated for seven years before I got sucked into this...this lifestyle. I haven't seen him since."
I was surprised at how the older spoke. He finally spoke with...with emotion. I looked at Kimmon, he was shocked too. Normally Copter, God, Tae, and Tee has their guards up. They rarely talked, and whenever they did they spoke like robots; emotionless.
I looked down and sighed. I began twiddling my thumb when I heard Copter walk towards us. He wrapped his arms around Kimmon. I hadn't noticed, but Kimmon had tears falling from his face.

Sorry for such a short chapter>~<! But I'll try and upload tomorrow, I haven't been getting much sleep. Make sure all of you lovely's get enough sleep, food, water, and exercise! Take care of yourselves<3