12

If you've already read this chapter go to the end of it to see why I did this.  
    Kimmon saw the fear in my eyes and he took my hand in his. "It's going to be okay. We'll have them save and sound."
My eyes watered up, but I blinked rapidly so they'd go away. Thank god for my best friend. I quickly pulled him in for a hug. Other than God, he's the only one who can make me feel safe and not worrisome.
We walked downstairs and saw Max with a mug sitting before him. He was using his index finger to circle around the rim of the cup. We could tell that he was worried.
"Good. You're up." He said and put the cup in the sink. "Now we can discuss the plans."
I nodded and sat down, along with Kimmon, still hand in hand.
"So, do either of you know how to shoot a gun? Bas, I see that you don't know how. I figured that God would've teached you, but I guess not." He said. "Kimmon, do you?"
Kimmon shook his head.
"Well it's not that hard, depending on the gun. I'll teach you both how to use one, just a pistol for now." He said as if this was an everyday thing. "Hopefully, you both won't have to actually shoot anyone."
"How's your wound?" Kimmon asked.
I completely forgot about his wound. I was too caught up in my own problems.
"It's fine, it's not the first time I've been shot." He said and smiled. "Anyways, when I teach you guys all you need to know, we'll go to my parents house. They didn't take God and them, but they'll know where the culprit is."
Kimmon and I looked at each other in confusion.
"The culprit is a woman. Her name is Prink. She and God have some history. That's something God should tell you both on his own. But she's been planning his death for a long time now. The thing God warned you about was this. She's manipulative so watch out." He warned.
I could feel my heartbeat get louder by every beat.
"And under ZERO circumstances, do you make a deal with her. Even if it's a deal for someone's life. Do not EVER make a deal with that woman. Once again. She's extremely manipulative so it's going to be hard not to make deals with her. She's use things such as God to make you do what she wants. Do not do what she asks. Understood?"
We nodded.
Am I biting off more than I can chew? I'm not sure if I can handle this. I fall for other people's tricks easily. And if she used God against me, I'll give in. No, I can't. Bas, be strong for him. It's the only way we'll get him back alive.
    Anxiously, I drank all of my coffee in a couple sips.
      "Listen to me, both of you. It's going to be okay. We can do this. Have faith." He said, in an attempt to cheer us up.
     I hadn't though that he would ever say something like that.
Time Skip
      He finished teaching us how to use a gun, and I really hoped I'd never have to use it. He also taught us vital spots to shoot someone. He said, "if you're going to shoot at anyone, just end it for them. If you keep them alive, they'll come back."
I sighed and collapsed on my bed, well the bed that I was previously laying on. I wrapped myself up in the blanket. I miss the feeling of God's arms around me. I miss the sound of him breathing next to my ear when we cuddled. I miss running my hands through his dark, black hair. I miss his lips on mine. I miss his scent. The way he talked. The way he'd grip my thigh. The feeling of his fingers intertwined in mine. The feeling of safety he gave me. I just miss him so damn much.
Eventually, I fell asleep once again with endless thoughts about what he and I used to do. I just wish I could've held him longer. Kissed those lips of his a little longer....

Hey guys! Can't get enough of GodBas/Phayo? Well if you want a recommendation, maratheauthor 's book 'camcorder' is really good. She'll be releasing more chapters soon. And some of you said the link to her account wasn't working so see if it works now?
WATTPAD FOR SOME REASON UNPUBLISHED THIS SO I'M REUPLOADING IT!