Even though one is gone, another is alone.

Guang sat down next to a neatly placed pile of rocks on the outskirts of the graveyard with the jacket hanging loosely on the rocks.
   "Ba. You and Ma are together now.....I just wish you'd given me someone. I have Lee and Hei An for close people, but I'm alone. My hand is acting up again. Hei An keeps doing things that make me nervous and I don't know how to feel about it." Guang sighed, her eyes holding her gaze towards the cloud filled sky.
   Guang sighed and let herself lay down with her head resting against her parents' graves. It was late afternoon, and the lazy rays of sun that brought warmth wrapped around her and tucked her in. Guang's eyes closed and she enjoyed the rustling of grass next to her ears as a wind passed. The songs of birds came together softly and each flap of the wings became a beat. Soon enough, nature turned into its own symphony.
    Hei An returned to the room and stopped short when he heard the sounds of a piano being played like a mad man. His eyebrows drew together and he inched his way to the door. Quickly, the song ended and confusedly he was about to go inside before footsteps stopped him. Startled, he ran into his room and hid. Then after he saw Guang go back inside her room he emerged slowly.
  "What's she doing? Ha, probably making sure I didn't see her slack around." Hei An scoffed to himself and walked into Guang's room.
  Hei An caught a glimpse of her as she jumped from the balcony and ran towards the window from across the room. He rolled his eyes and rubbed his face tiredly at the burst of adrenaline and sighed. He whipped his phone out of his pocket and called Guang. A few seconds passed inside the empty room before a ringtone began playing.
  "Oh wow, she left her phone her too....is she running away?" Hei An asked himself. Deciding that she wasn't his main priority and that that sentence was completely untrue because of how he acted around her, he went out the door to find Guang.
   Hei An was wandering around aimlessly by the school. He couldn't pick out any hints of where she would be, even though they lived together. Hei An ran a hand through his hair frustratedly and huffed.
"How can I like her when I know nothing about her? For someone so open about everything she can't say anything to me about anything besides what I already know?" Hei An let out a frustrated yell when he saw Lee.  Surprised he watched him and his group for a bit. It was him and what looked like Biting down on his lip and pride he began to walk towards the group.
  Lee saw Hei An walking towards them even though his back was turned by how his friends reacted. They narrowed their eyes and began to draw closer together. Lee felt a hand clasp on his shoulder and he turned around.
  "Yeah? What do you need?" Lee asked raising an eyebrow.
   Hei An  tilted his head at him and had a 'wow so you're gunna have an attitude too are you' look on his face. The others caught on and immediately stood up. Lee held out a hand to stop them before turning to face Hei An fully.
   "Make it quick before everyone here starts getting tired of you," Lee warned coldly.
Hei An met Lee's glare and answered him. "I need your help to figure out where Guang would go if she was frustrated."
Whispered broke out in the small group and Lee turned to look at his friends.
"What's wrong do you think?", "is boss okay?"
Lee ran a hand over his well defined face and shook his head. Then, he turned back to Hei An.
"If I tell you. You take me with you and follow my lead." Lee said and held his hand out.
Hei An regarded him with calculating eyes and shook his hand.
"Fine."
With one look back at his friends Lee left in stride and took the lead in front of an annoyed Hei An.
"I guess you don't know much about Guang do you?" Lee called back at Hei An.
"No. I don't see why I should either." Hei An responded.
Lee turned to look at Hei An for a second before looking away again and looking at the sky.
"You get to know all those things when you get closer to her. What she likes, the little things she'll say about you that she notices. I can tell you like her. It's pretty obvious genius boy." Lee said.
Hei An stared at his fellow student, envy and slight astonishment swimming in his eyes. Snapping out of it he scoffed and fell into step with Lee.
"She's complicated. So you'll have to stick with her for a long while before she starts deciding to accept you. I've seen it happen before, but I've never seen anyone get close enough to ask her out and get a yes. I'm one of the reasons why." Lee smirked and smacked Hei An on the back as they approached a store.
"A flower shop?" Hei An walked to the door and watched as Lee purchased two bouquets. Then once Lee was out of the shop he went inside another store and bought small candies and moon cakes.
Hei An pondered for a bit before realizing what was going on. They were going to a grave, and it looked like there were two of them.
"Aye! Be useful and grab some bags to put these in!" Lee shouted out at the frozen A class boy. Hei An scowled at him before proceeding to do what Lee had said to.
    Afterwards, Lee brought them to the graveyard. It spanned for about two acres and streamed in between the forest. The two boys scanned the area and turned to each other.
  "You'd think that after buying everything for the graves, you'd know where the graves would be," Hei An said crossing his arms.
   "Shut it Hei An. We'll split up to find her. Take these." Lee said, and with that thrust half of the flowers and candies into Hei An's arms. Wordlessly, he began to go the opposite way.
  The sun started going down, and the clouds helped to cover the bright sun as it travelled. Hei An's eyes reflected the purple of the sky and yawned. He had spent quite a few hours looking for Guang and he made it to the outskirts of the graveyard. Deciding that he couldn't find Guang he made his way towards the figure he thought resembled the barbaric Lee.
  As Hei An drew closer to the figure, he saw that Lee was with someone. Lee laughed to himself and Hei An saw that Guang was asleep by the pile of rocks. For a second a small warm smile lit up his face before it was replaced by a scowl as Lee touched Guang. He watched as Guang woke up and cuddled into Lee's chest and saw how Lee looked at her fondly. A rush of anger hit him and his grip tightened on the bag. Guang laughed with Lee and placed her hand on his cheek as he picked her up. Hei An met Lee's eyes and Lee nodded at him. Guang was asleep again and as Lee walked up to Hei An he told him to turn around.
   "Excuse me?" Hei An said. Lee rolled his eyes.
   "I said turn around. Since you don't trust me so much, it's so I can put Guang on your back." Lee said.
  Hei An sighed before turning and getting into position to hold Guang. Lee shook his head and gently placed Guang onto Hei An's back and took his bag.
   "I'll see you two at school. Also, since you're probably wondering. She told me she'd like it better if you were more direct about your feelings. Ah, a note from me would be to not hurt her. If you do well, the L class will be watching." Lee grinned at Hei An and turned away. Hei An groaned at the extra weight on his back and pushed Guang up, then they began their trek home.
    Lee watched the two go and smiled. Hei An didn't seem too ugly, and although he had a cold outer, he'd probably turn out warmer with Guang by his side. Lee had watched enough dramas with his parents to realize that he was the secondary love interest in Guang's story, but, he was different, and that's what made him happy when he saw Hei An and Guang leave the graveyard together. Lee turned towards the two rock graves and placed everything neatly in front of them. He bowed twice to them both and sat there with his legs tucked in.
   "Your daughter is many people's light, and she's been there for people in the dark. No though, there's someone who's frozen. Even though her light has been bright and warm, it's dimmed when you left......I will watch over her for you two without interfering, if I don't have to." Lee sighed and began to stand up. Under the cover of darkness, he brought a hand to his chest and patted it softly where it ached from loneliness.