Who Exactly is She?

Contrary to what you thought would have happened, Guang did not meet up with Hei An.

Lee and Khanh ran into the distressed and depressed Guang, who was slowly walking and listening to music. She had a hunched over back and her face seemed to be shadowed. Lee and Khanh spotted her but at Lee made a move to go to Guang, Khanh placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's not a good idea to go talk to her now. There are some moods people shouldn't interfere with. For now all you can do is just keep doing what you were doing and then later when she's better talk to her." Khanh said in reply to Lee's questioning face.

Lee nodded hesitantly and Khanh took his hand in hers. From there she led him to where she'd dropped off her things. Lee smiled softly at their hands.

Now, moving onto the person we've all been waiting for, Hei An managed to spot the direction Guang was going and stepped in front of her. Her head was down and to him there seemed to be a rainy cloud over her. Hei An stood solidly in front of her and waited until she was right in front of him.

"Guang." He called out.

There was no response from her, probably because of the classical music she was blasting.

Hei An rolled his eyes and tugged the earbuds from their place. Guang looked up at Hei An in surprise at his actions and froze as she saw who it was.

"Is there something you happen to need sir?" Guang said sarcastically, placing her earbuds around her neck and crossing her arms.

Hei An raised an eyebrow at the gesture but nonetheless decided to respond.

"Yes, actually I do."

Guang rolled her eyes before taking a step around Hae An. He rolled his eyes and his hand caught Guang's.

 She merely turned around to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you jealous?" Hei An's voice seemed to be the only thing making a single noise in the courtyard.

Jealous? Did it really take a genius to figure that one out so slowly? Guang rolled her eyes.

"It really doesn't matter if I am or not. I'll see you later." Guang hmphed.

A bright smirk made its way to rest on Hei An's face and Guang flinched when she saw it get closer to her face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Guang's voice really didn't come out as bold and threatening as she hoped it would, and she looked like a deer caught in headlights when Hei An put his hands on the lower part of her back.

"Something that shouldn't make you jealous anymore." Hei An's nose bumped against Guang's. Guang felt her heart beat faster, and her eyes closed as Hei An's lips pressed themselves onto the corner of hers. As Hei An pulled away Guang smiled happily and Hei An simply turned to walk away. 

"Hey! You can't just walk away!" Guang scolded Hei An, and when she caught up to him there was a small smile on his face. As the two of them made their way home, our other two were inside the school's hallways. 

"What classes are you in though Khanh?" Lee asked, a grin on his face as he swayed their arms together. 

"Uhmm, I actually have the same classes as Hei An content wise, but I focus more on my fighting, so I don't really get along with any one in those classes..." Khanh sighed, leaving her words unsaid but felt by Lee.