XVI

NOTE: smut ahead! (This is my first smut ever so please don't hate me lol)

Dedicated to WISHINGTAE , enjoy you little hoe ;)

"I missed this." Hanseol moaned as I bit on his earlobe.

In the back seat of his car we were, in the middle of a heated make out sesssion. I had my legs wrapped around his torso as I had straddled him. His large hands were under my shorts, gripping on my ass hungrily.

I started leaving hickeys on his neck, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin stuffing my mouth.

"M-My turn, kitten." He moaned.

I moved my head back and he was the one to attack my neck this time. While kissing and sucking and biting, he was playing with my breasts as well, massaging them and squeezing them.

Moans were escaping both our mouths all the time.

"Are you ready?" He whispered and he kissed my lips.

I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and his tongue asked for entrance, which I gladly allowed. Hanseol kissed me hungrily as our lips danced in sync.

I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, they were so soft and their movements so gentle that felt like paradise.

Did I miss him?

I felt his fingers crawl in between my thighs and reaching my underwear. He played at little bit with the hem of it, teasing me as I bit my own lip and breathed heavily.

"Ready." I breathed out.

He then fingered me, first with one, then with two and later with three of his fingers getting deeper and deeper inside me as I gripped on his shoulders.

I couldn't wait anymore so I started unzipping his pants in a hurry. He chuckled and placed another finger into me roughly, stopping me from leaving him on his underwear.

"Not yet, baby." He took his hands from my south body part and placed his index finger on my upper lip. "Suck." He commanded.

I opened slowly my mouth and took his finger in, sucking it and licking it, tasting my own fucking taste. (a/n: omg I feel so awkward writing this!!!)

"Ah Hanseol..."I whined when he pulled his fingers out of my mouth. "Stop teasing me and let's get it done."

"Wow, there! You don't sound very romantic." He said.

I quickly brought my hands to his underwear but he stopped me.

"A little eager, aren't we?" He laughed.

But then he let my wrists go.

"Go on." He licked his lips.

A sneaky smile formed on my face as I took his pants out of him, exposing his member.

I used a minute to take in the view before deciding I would be the one to tease him now.

With my hands, I grabbed his 'magic stick' and bent down. I brought it to my mouth, then licked his tip only to hear Hanseol gasping and moaning.