XVII

"Give me one good reason why?" I heard a voice next to me.

I shut my locker and turned to the direction of it, only to face an upset Yoongi.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, pretty confused.

"Oh come on Ariana, you know what I mean, don't act like you don't!" He rolled his eyes as he folded his arms in front of his chest.

I looked up to meet his eyes and raised my on fleek eyebrow at him.

"Bitch, listen here, I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about so-"

"You having sex with him!" He yelled, causing all eyes lay on us. "I'm talking about the fact that you fucked with Hanseol last night?!?"

With that I was frozen there, standing dumbfounded, just like the crowd around us. It was the first time any of us ever heard the Pastor's son curse.

"Yoongi, call your tits down boii." I mumbled, trying to make fun of the situation in order to beat the awkwardness out of it.

"Can you stop joking please?!?" He erupted. Then he turned to the crowd. "Guys, could you please break it off?"

"Yes, what are you looking at?" I snapped at the students.

They looked around awkwardly, acting all innocent and unaware until they started heading to every direction possible.

I turned back to Yoongi who was leaning his back on the lockers, eyes closed, breathing slowly.

"Yes, I did fuck with Hanseol last night and I regret it okay? I don't need you to remind me of my shame. Why do you care anyways?" I snapped which was sOOOO fucking wrong of me.

Yoongi shot up, eyes widened and brows furrowed in disbelief. He shook his head as he gasped.

"Sorry for being a friend and feeling bad about the fact that you're considered the school's top slut and they call you a whore and a bitch!" The level of sarcasm on his words hurt.

He then stormed off, leaving me standing there alone, holding my books and realizing what the fuck I had done.

'Hoe, I am a bitch! That ain't news.' I proudly thought, right before embarrassment creeped it.

I was ready to go in all idontfuckingcare Blackbear mode when another, female this time, voice coming from behind me, stopped me. I spun around dramatically, just like Captain Jack Sparrow does, to face the person daring to interrupt me.

"How could you do this to me? Are you freaking serious?!?" My best friend,  Seoyeon screamed.

Once again, I wore that whatthefuckareyoueventalkingabout face and starred at her.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?"

"You knew I liked him and you went behind my back and hooked up with him! How could you do this to me, I thought you were my best friend!"

That was when I felt truly hurt and ashamed. I didn't even knew she liked Hanseol, she must've told me when I wasn't listening. When I was probably thinking of Yoongi's hands.

'Yes, I fucking have a kink for his hands, any problem with that?'

"Soeyeon, I am your best friend. I'm so-"

"Best friend my ass!" She interrupted me yet again, using an expression I would be the one always using it. "That's some shit best friends don't do, Arianna!"

'Oh shit. Did she just use my name? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm in BIG trouble.' I panicked. Yes, I pANICKED.

"You're really a bitch and this time it ain't no compliment! You're such a slut, really. Have to get all them Ds, don't you! You can't leave one, not even for me!" She bursted.

Good thing was, the bell had rang seconds ago so everybody was busy running to their classes and didn't pay any attention to us fighting.

"And you know what hurt the most? I actually liked this guy, it was the first time I felt that way about anyone. I knew I had little chances but you didn't help." She calmly spoke, tears forming on her once glowing eyes.

"Soeyeon, Hanseol's like, my ex?!? Why would you even go after him in the first place?" I asked, trying to share the blame with her.

But then she clenched both her jaw and fists before turning sadness to anger.

"Because you fucking told me he's all mine. You said you don't care about him at all." She groaned.

I didn't even remember saying that.

"Soeyeon, I-"

"Save it." She cut me off and hurriedly walked away.

"You really said that?" I heard Hanseol from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

'Wtf is happening today?!?'

Once again I spun around, not bothering to mimic my favorite savage of all times.

"Hanseol." I hummed, took a deep breath to calm my nerves down then spoke. "Yes, I did say that. We're through so why would I care? Now if you excuse me, wHY THE FUCK are you telling people about last night?!?" I scolded at him.

"I only told my friends..." he shrugged. "And it was mostly because it mattered to me...." he lowered his head but still, he was so much taller than me that instead of looking at his shoes he could as well search for white hairs on my head.

"Oh boi." I facepalmed myslef. "Look, I don't feel anything about you anymore. I'm sorry. "

"And about last night, I was drunk, you know." I added, this time getting him to lift his head up and look at me.

"You and I both know that's a lie." He scoffed, then brushed past me and walked away.

"This bitch..."

♛ ♛ ♛

Apparently, Soeyeon was pretty mad at me as she wouldn't answer my phone calls, nor replied to my texts. The following day at school she would avoid to even look at me and every time I'd try to talk to her she would find a way to prevent it.

Her eyes never landed at me, making me feel as if I didn't exist, which hurt. I was used to being the center of attention, not being ignored.

And then there was Yoongi. He was still irritated and although we'd do everything we do every day (walk together at our classes, sit next to each other on our desks, eat lunch together) he would ignore me as well.

I tried to talk to him multiple times but it was like I was talking to the wall. No response given, no emotion shown.

I felt awkward as I walked beside him, holding my books tightly to my chest and to the height of my chin as I rested it on them.

I thought I probably looked like a lost puppy following around a stranger all day but I guess I deserved that.

That and many more.

In class, I found it impossible to concentrate as my mind drifted to the events of the last two days. I - once again, felt ashamed and regretted my actions.

Soon enough, the bell rung signaling it was time for us to head home. This time, Yoongi didn't walk me home like he always did and that's when I realized I may had actually made him furious.

Next day, I would talk to him about it.