XXII

"Why the beach?" Yoongi whined as he drove his car smoothly on the road, making the route enjoyable enough. "I mean, out of all the places you could've chosen to go on a cold, November morning, you chose the beach?"

I giggled at his cute complaint as I starred out of the window, observing the environment changing around us as we drove past the busy city and into pure nature.

"Yah, stop complaining. I love the beach so why not?" I turned to face him. He gave me a glance but then returned his attention back to the road, the veins of his hand popping as he gripped hard on the steering wheel.

"I can give you three reasons." He raised up three fingers with his free hand and I folded my arms in front of my chest, motioning for him to go on.

"First of all, it's November and it's cold and windy. Secondly, you're dressed way to lightly for visiting the beach now. And last but not least, you won't even get to swim so I don't see the point of going there."

"Yet, you are right now driving us there." I marked and chuckled at the fact that even if he didn't want it, Yoongi was actually doing the two hours ride from Daegu to Busan's beach just for my liking.

Yoongi hummed as a small grin formed on his pale face and shook his head.

"What can I say; the things I do for you." He mumbled and looked at me. I stood there frozen, looking into his eyes for as long as he looked into mine before focusing once again on the road.

"Did you at least tell your parents you'll be home late?" He asked later on and I nodded.

It wasn't until half an hour later that we finally got to a beach, out of the beaten track and Yoongi actually parked his car on the sand. We were the only ones there and I thanked my luck for that.

♛ ♛ ♛

Arianna supported that the few rays of sun passing through the several clouds of the sky were just enough for her to take her jacket off and although I insisted for her to keep it on, she wouldn't listen to me.

Once we reached a spot on the sand that we liked, she set it down along with her phone and got her shoes off. She started running around the beach and I just sat down there watching her.

The wind was blowing her long hair everywhere around her and into her face every time she'd turn to look towards my direction. I observed her surprisingly elegant and ethereal movements in the place and her exposed legs, a strange desire to suddenly brush my fingers against them creeping in me and rooting deeply.

Well, to be honest, it wasn't a sudden desire as it was not the first time I'd find myself wanting... things.

Lately, Arianna would cause me to have thoughts of me touching her in some particular kind of places that included her legs, neck and waist. As a result, that only made me want her more and pray even more every night, asking for God to forgive me.

"Yah, Yoongs! Come play with me!" She called out for me as she ran alongside the waves that hit the sand beneath them, being careful not to get wet from the frozen water.

I shook my head negatively and leaned on my elbows, letting them support the weight of my body. "No way, I'm too cold to do that!" I shouted for her to listen.

She quickly jogged to where I was and stood in front of me, her slim figure towering over my body that lied on the sand.

"That is why you should come run with me, to get all warmed up so you won't be cold!" She claimed, her breathing becoming unstable.