II

The school bell rings and I immediately head to my class. For the first period, I have Literature and I can't help but feel sorry for myself about it.

I am so not in a good mood because of all the anxiety caused by the upcoming math test that has been slowly eating away with me as time goes by.

I enter the classroom first and sit on my seat,waiting for the other classmates of mine and the teacher to come in and let the lesson begin.

That doesn't take long and I soon find myself doodling at the sides of my books whatever thing crosses my mind.

Suddenly, I just raise my head up and catch a glimpse of the students on my right.

I lock eyes with someone that immediately turns his head away. I squint my eyes to see who it is because a, I am sleepy and b, he's sitting at the other end of the classroom.

It's Min Yoongi, the Pastor's son.

I feel rather confused about why he is staring at me in class but I shrug it off.

I should've now been used to guys staring at me but I guess I never expected that from the Pastor's son, a young man that spends most of his time either studying or in church.

I try to pay attention to the rest of lecture and I manage to do so until the bell rings again.

Quickly, I put my stuff that I didn't store in my locker earlier in my backpack and run off to my next class.

Mathematics.

Yoongi and I share this class as well and he walks in seconds after I have.

Mr Morrison arrives soon and hands out all the papers. Like I said, I'm doomed. I can't solve any of the problems and all I want to do is to disappear from planet Earth.

"Time's up!" our teacher announces and we all put down our pencils.

"Great." I murmur and pout.

Mr Morrison passes by all the desks and collects the papers.

"You're free to go now." he says as he exits the classroom along with almost all our classmates following him out.

I sit there in my seat, still pouting and focusing on looking at the space in front of me. From a distance, I hear steps and seconds later someone has stopped and is standing next to me.

I raise my head up and look at him.

"What do you want Yoongi?" I sigh, which makes him feel uncomfortable as I can tell from his facial expression.

"Erm,...um... I-I had a question." he spoke.

I nod for him to go on and he takes a deep breath.

"You're very b-beautiful and I was wondering if,...it's lame but, d-did it hurt? when you fell from heaven?"

If I wasn't mad at myself and the stupid test, I wouldn't be able to hold back my laugh. Oh my, I would want to laugh at that pickup line so bad!

But being the straightforward, emotionless brat I can be whenever I want to, I thought of something better to do, something epic to say.

And of course his well-known dedication to his god helped making things even more fun.

"Oh no." I tell him. "I didn't fall from heaven, I climbed my way up from hell."

I didn't expect him to find an answer to that,but after a quite small shock, he did. And I liked it a whole lot because....well it was unique and it got me shocked as well.

"Well ,I guess that explains why you're so hot." he smiled faintly.