WEDDING CEREMONY(rewriting)

Daniel gets back to the palace with his heart pounding. He pretended to be from Japan since no one should discover his true identity. He sits on the sofa and thinks back about his day. She saved him from big trouble. If she hadn't shown up, his identity could've been revealed to the public. But his heart was pounding for a different reason. He couldn't believe how kind she was, especially to a complete stranger like him. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He closed his eyes and recalled her face. She was stunning, her eyes glowing, and the way she spoke to the cashier for him. Ever since he was young, Daniel had only seen people kissing up to him because of his identity as a prince. But Yerin was someone who helped him out without even knowing his identity. He realizes that he is falling in love with Yerin. He decides that he wants to marry her. He had to marry someone, but he wanted it to be someone who is honest, and true to everyone. He makes the biggest decision of his life and conveys the news to the royal family, who in turn contact Yerin's family.

After a few days, Yerin gets word from her mother that she had gotten a marriage proposal. Yerin, who is just 18 years old, is surprised at this news and asks her mother why she should get married so early. Her mother tells her that she would be shocked to hear who the marriage proposal is from. She tells Yerin that it is from the prince and that she's really lucky. Yerin cannot believe her ears. But honestly, she isn't so happy about the news even though it's the prince. She wanted to marry someone she loved with her whole heart, not a random man who she has never seen before. The public does not know anything about the appearance of the prince, and Yerin does not know that the prince is actually the guy she met at the convenience store.

Yerin's marriage to Daniel gets fixed and the preparations begin. But Yerin does not get a chance to see the prince until the day of her marriage due to the heavy security of the royal family.

Two months pass by. Daniel and Yerin's wedding ceremony takes place at the most famous wedding hall. As it is the prince's wedding, it is conducted in private with the presence of very few people.

Yerin still doesn't know that Daniel is the prince. She gets ready for the ceremony and reaches the aisle. She nervously walks down the aisle and sees the prince standing at the end with his back turned.

*Yerin's POV*

I see the prince at a distance. He is tall with a broad built and brown hair. I honestly want to run away from this place right now. But I have no choice; I've come all the way here. There's no turning back now. I prepare my heart, take a deep breath and tap the prince's shoulder. The prince turns to face me, and the face that I see leaves me speechless, as he is the last person I expected to see here.

"Y-You?!"

"Yes, it's me" said Daniel.

"But...How? Why?" I ask him in confusion.

"You helped me without even knowing who I was. You were helping a complete stranger. You were so kind to me. People have always helped me because I'm the prince, but you are different. As cliché as this may sound, I fell in love at first sight. Please marry me"

"But I don't think I'm worthy enough to marry you just because I helped you! You are the prince! I'm just a common citizen!"

"That doesn't matter to me! I fell in love with you for who you are, and not your status, and that is what matters to me. I hope you don't dislike me for going forward with this on my own! I did not have a choice due to the confidentiality of the royal family. Please forgive me"

He seems to genuinely like me for who I am and even apologized to me, putting aside his status. He could marry anybody with his status but he chose to marry me. That proves everything.

"H...How can I dislike you?" I said shyly.

"So then... let's continue the wedding" he said, taking my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand.

We exchanged our rings bashfully and everybody cheered.

A/N - I know the storyline is bare, but this is my first fanfic so bear with me!