X

A/N - HAPPYYYYY DANIEL DAY GUYS!! ❤❤🍑🍑

*Daniel’s POV*

I wake up and see that Yerin has already left. I freshen up and go to finish my work.  One of my attendants comes rushing to me.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him.
“Your Highness, it’s been confirmed that Yuta has sneaked in to our city as of yesterday midnight”

I feel my mind go blank at the mention of his name.
He’s the prince of Japan with whom we haven’t been having such good relations with presently. There has been news that they are trying to attack us.

It finally dawns in on me.

“YERIN!”

I quickly rush to my bike and hurry to Yerin’s university. I go to one of her classes and ask about her.

“She didn’t come today” said the professor.
I rush out of the campus back to the palace. Yerin is missing. I immediately arrange for her search. I’m so dumb! How could I leave her to travel by herself when there’s such news!

*Yerin’s POV*

Just as I see the bus coming, I feel a strong pair of hands pull me back and before I can even comprehend what is happening I feel a cloth on the lower half of my face and I feel my world blacking out.

*******

“Oh ho you’re finally awake?” I hear an unknown voice.

I rub my eyes and realize I’m at dark storage room kind of place.
The man in front of me comes close to my face and stares at me.

“Hey~~ You’re pretty cute! I can kinda see why that guy married you”

“Who are you and where am I? And how do you know Daniel?” I ask him.

“Whoa whoa calm down Yerin-chan”
“How do you know my name?”
“Let me introduce myself. I’m Nakamoto Yuta, prince of Japan”

The prince?

“But…What are you doing here? Why did you bring me here?”

“You seem intelligent but you’re pretty clueless eh? Japan and your country doesn’t get along well. Its because of a war that happened generations ago and it has recently gotten worse since your husband took away our family’s most treasured property, legally, since it was technically your country’s possession before Japan won in the war and took it away”

“What does that have to do with kidnapping me?”
“I thought stealing the property back would cause me a lot of headache, so I thought I could borrow HIS treasured property for a while..” he said catching my chin.

“STOP!” I shouted at him pushing his hands away.
“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you. I plan to get our treasure back using you, so I won’t harm you.”

Giving back the treasure that once belonged to the country, all because I was kidnapped? After going through all the trouble to get it back legally? I need to escape quietly since he hasn’t tied me up. I won’t let the country lose its treasure all because of me!