PART XVI

*Yerin's POV*

I have no idea what I should be doing. Yuta has locked the door so I can't even think of escaping again. I thought he'd understand but he's just not ready to think about it slowly. I can't help but sigh at the happenings. I wonder what Daniel is going through.

/BAMMM/

I'm startled at the noise and turn around to see what that was.

There's Yuta standing next to the door. He slowly walks towards me and pulls me by my hand.

I can see the anger in his eyes. Maybe he talked to Daniel?!

"Let's go" he said.

"Go?? Where??

"To my place. I'm taking you back to Japan with me. The preparations are done."

"WHAT"

I couldn't believe my ears. Take me back to Japan with him? I'm dumbfounded.

"Who said I'm going with you!" I shouted back at Yuta, trying to pull away my hand.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you like this, but I'm taking you by force now! I need you! I'm not going back without you!"

"NO! DON'T!" I said, still trying to pull away my hand.

But Yuta's grip is strong. He slowly takes me outside the door and there is a car waiting.

Yuta tries to push me inside the car when I feel someone pulling me back.

I turn back and see.............

"YOU?!" said Yuta.

"I told you I'd find you soon, didn't I?"

I can't believe my eyes.

IT'S DANIEL. The man I've been longing to see.

Daniel comes closer to me and hugs me so tight that I can't breath.

"Are you alright?!" he asks, with his eyes tearing up. full of worry.

"Yes.. I am" I said.

"How did you get here?" shouted Yuta.

"I have my ways." said Daniel.

Daniel gives a death stare to Yuta. Yuta, gets irritated and moves towards Daniel and tries to catch him by his collar, but before he could, Daniel pulls Yuta by his collar.

A/N - HEY GUYS! I'm back, after a month! I always make you guys wait! T T Thanks for waiting! If you liked it, please vote! It makes my day! <3