XVIII

It's been a few days since I came back home after the incident with Yuta.

It's Sunday today, so I slept in a bit.

I turned towards my right side and I saw Daniel sleeping peacefully.

I'm so glad he rests at least on Sundays. My poor little bunny.

I stared at him for a whole minute and played with his hair for a bit. I got a silly idea.

"He wouldn't know right?" I muttered to myself.

I went near him

"Mianhae oppa, this time I'll be the one giving you a morning kiss" I said, giggling to myself.

I touched his lips with my fingers and went near him. I could feel his breath. Just as I neared his lips

*Chu*

"You thought so"

Daniel kissed me before I could.

"Whatttt were you awake all this time?" I asked him.

"Oh yes, I was, my little princess" he said and pulled me on top of him.

"You could've just woken up you know! Geez" I said.

"But you were so cute talking to yourself about tryna kiss me~" he said.

"You heard that?!" I asked him.

I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Aww look at how you're blushing! Such a baby~" he said.

"I'm not!" I said, and crawled out of his hold.

As I tried to turn to the other side, he pulled me towards him and pinched my cheeks.

"Why are you so cute?" he asked.

Ah I couldn't take it, he knows my weakness. I buried my face in my hands.

He slowly took my hands away from my face and put some distance between us.

"Oh yeah, by the way about Yuta." he said.

"Yeah, what happened with him?" I asked.

"He went back to Japan, back to his palace. It seems that he tried to escape while boarding the flight but they took him back safely. From the Tokyo airport he seems to have made no effort to run away. I'm glad he went back"

"Yeah, that's good to know"

"Now that he's out of the scene, I'm happy" he said.

"Aww is that so Daniel ssi?" I asked, mischievously.

"Of course my kitty~"

He suddenly pulled me towards him and bumped his nose into mine.

"It's Sunday and all so..." he looked at me with seductive eyes.

"Oppa, no! Don't you.."

"Please~" he said, running his index finger over my face and slowly over my neck.

He came towards my ear and bit me softly.

"Ah! That tickles!" I said.

"Does it?" he asked, smirking.

"Don't you smirk, makes me weak in the knees"

"Now that's what I need to pounce on my prey"

He caught my face and slowly kissed me. I caught his hair and he slowly moved his face away after he was done.

He looked at me with eyes full of love. I was all shy after the kiss.

"Don't make that face, I wanna eat you up" he said.

I was so shy that I couldn't face him, I buried my face on his shoulder.

He patted me in the head while I laid on him.

A/N - HEY GUYS!! I HAVE NEWS! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFICTION! Thank you guys so much for supporting me even though I was so inconsistent in posting! Thank you guys for all the love~ I'm writing a new fanfiction! Will post it in a month or so, so please do tune in for that! Thanks for everything! Do vote if you liked it, it makes my day <3 <3