XV

"Okay, Yuta. This seems more like obsession than love to me." I said.

"I'm obsessed with you Yerin!"

"Not obsessed in a good way Yuta, you know what I mean" I said, looking into his eyes.

He slowly leaves my hands and starts sobbing.

I go near him and wipe off his tears.

"Do clear your mind and understand what the situation is, okay Yuta?" I said.

He slowly got up.

"I do understand. I'm in love with you but before I could even have a chance with you, you got together with Daniel. Being the kind soul you are, you can't even think about hurting Daniel's feelings! But that doesn't mean I'll give up! I'm taking you back to Japan with me no matter what!"

He shuts the door in anger and locks me in.

I run towards the door.

"Yuta, Yuta, YUTA!" I said, banging on the door.

"Sorry but I have to lock you in there for a while, at least till I cool myself down!" I heard him outside the door.

*DANIEL'S POV*

I'm walking around restlessly, I can't stop thinking about Yerin!

*Phone rings*

I get a phone call from Yuta.

"HELLO? YUTA?"

"Well, hello there."

"Don't you dare 'hello' me! How is Yerin? Did you do something to her??"

"Calm down. I didn't do anything to her."

"Seriously Yuta, I can't go along with your games anymore! Return Yerin now, or else!"

"I called you to say that I have no intention of returning her!"

"She's my wife!!!"

"But I love her more than you do. She saved my life and I want her to be with me!"

"Saved your life??"

I hear all about the assassination incident from Yuta.

"But that doesn't mean she likes you back, you idiot!" I shouted at Yuta.

"You won't understand. You took her away from me before I even had a chance! I already hated you due to our family problems but now, I despise you!"

"You think I can't find you? I'm almost done, I will find you soon and take back my Yerin with me!"

I hang up.

One of the people on the searching team comes running to me.

"Your Highness.."

A/N - I'M BACK!! What will happen to Yerin? Stay tuned for a new part! THANK YOU FOR 2.5K READS!!! I'M REALLY THANKFUL SINCE I HAVE A VERY SMALL FOLLOWING!

I hope I wasn't too late with this update~ If you guys enjoyed it, do vote! It really does make my day! <3 Thank you for supporting~ LOVE YOU GUYS!