FIRST DATE(rewriting)

A/N - 400 reads?! Thank you so much, guys! I've been gone for so long... And if you guys like the story do vote :)

It is the next morning and Yerin wakes up as the sun shines on her face. She slowly opens her eyes while hugging something.

"Ah~ This pillow smells so nice" she says, only to realize that it is Daniel that she is hugging.

Daniel stares at her in visible confusion.

"S-Sorry" she says, flustered.

She tries to separate herself from Daniel, but he holds her tight and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning~" he says.

"G...Good morning"

"Did you want to hug me so badly?"

"No! I usually hug my pillow and sleep. I thought it was my pillow back home and ended up..."

"From now on I'll be your pillow"

"What?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"Don't like it? Why wouldn't I? You are bigger and cuter than any other pillow!"

"Is that so? Then I'll have to hug you like a small plushie~" he says, giggling.

"Hmm... Where shall we go today?" asks Daniel.

Perhaps...Is it a date? Yerin thinks.

"Yeah, a date!"

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"I could just tell from your face" he says, poking her forehead softly.

After an hour, Yerin is sitting on her bed with clothes scattered on the floor because she can't decide what she wants to wear for the date.

"What should I wear? It's my first date, I'm so nervous! What should I do? I don't have a pretty dress" she says.

Daniel comes into the room with a package and hands it over to Yerin.

"Here!" he says.

"What's this package?" she asks him.

"Date outfit" he says, smiling.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah! I've always wanted to do this, picking out clothes for your girlfriend. You're my wife though~"

Yerin opens the package and looks at thebeautiful pink dress in it.

"Is it really okay if I wear this?" she asks.

"Of course! I bought it because it was so pretty. I thought it'd suit you really well! Try wearing it!" he says.

Yerin changes into her dress and stands in front of the mirror.

"As expected. It suits you so well! So cute~ Come here!" says Daniel.