CONVENIENCE STORE (rewriting)

Characters:

Kang Daniel as the Prince of South Korea (180 cm, 20 years old)

Jung Yerin as an ordinary university student (160cm, 18 years old)

It is a sunny day and Kang Daniel can be seen shopping at a convenience store. Daniel had wanted to go out and observe how normal citizens live their lives since he has never been out in public without the protection of his bodyguards. This leads him to his shopping trip at the convenience store. Daniel gets to the cashier with a bunch of things, only to realize that he has lost his purse. His first time shopping alone isn't helping him either, as he doesn't know how things work in normal social class settings. The cashier gets irritated and tells him to hurry up as Daniel fumbles with his bag to find some money.

Jung Yerin is on her way to the cashier, carrying her shopping basket to pay for her items when she sees the commotion in front of her.

*Yerin's POV*

I wonder what the problem is? I notice that the guy in front of me is fumbling around with his bag. He has pink hair, pale skin as clear as snow, lovely monolid eyes, lips colored like a peach, a tall built, and broad shoulders.

I stopped staring and went to the guy and asked him about the commotion. The guy in front of me said,

"I'm from Japan and I lost my purse on my way here, and I'm not really sure how things work here".

I went up to the cashier and told her "He says he's from another country, can't you please go easy on him? Isn't it your job to be polite to the customers? I'll pay for his stuff as well, so please stop being rude to him".

I paid for his stuff and we both left the store.

"Thank you so much for your help!" he said, bowing to me.

He smiled like a little kid at me. "It's okay, be careful and have a good time!" I said, turning around to leave.

I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist and looked behind to see the guy holding my wrist.

"Please wait!" he said, staring into my eyes.

"Y-Yes?!" I said, flustered because of his stare.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Yerin. Jung Yerin"

"That's a pretty name~ I know I may sound rude but, do you...have a boyfriend?

This handsome guy is asking me if I have a boyfriend? There's a limit to how much this guy can faze me. "W-Why are you asking me that?" I said, looking at the ground.

"I don't" I said, sighing.

"Okay! Thank you again!" he said.

"It's okay~ Bye" I said, and watched him run off in a hurry.

A/N - the next chapter will be something very unexpected