XI

It has been a few hours since I regained consciousness, and I’m trying to escape since he hasn’t tied me up.

Yuta sits in front of me reading a book and places a bundle for me to read too. But he won’t leave. I can’t help but wonder if he doesn’t have anyone guarding the place. But he will have to leave eventually for something, so I wait hoping. After a while he gets up and says

“I have to leave now, but don’t you dare try to escape. I will lock this place up though.”

I remain silent.

He slowly walks out of the place and I hear him lock it.

I get up and walk around for a few minutes to make sure he has gone.

Then I slowly go near the door and try opening it. It is locked indeed. What can I do now?

After some time searching, I see a very small window on the very back of the giant room. It is very small, but big enough for my small physique to squeeze through.

I push a ladder to the window and climb up. It is very high up so I pull myself up with much effort. It’s very high up so I close my eyes and jump, throwing myself in the air.

“You’re pretty light considering the fact you jumped down from so high up”

I realize that Yuta is catching me. I’m shocked beyond words and stare at him not knowing what to do.

“Trying to escape, were you my princess?” he said.

I try to get down but he holds me tight.

“You’re pretty brave, you know that? Even though I told you not to escape you managed to find this window and jump down from that crazy height. I’d appreciate you if I was someone else but not in the position I am in right now. I kidnapped you, and you fell right into my hands trying to escape.”

“I thought you went away?”

“As if I’d go away that easily. I doubted you’d be planning to escape since I didn’t tie you up.” he says, staring right into my face.

He then slowly lets me down, when I suddenly trip on one of the stones behind me and Yuta catches me.

“Are you alright?!”

“Yeah, nothing happened to me.”I said, wondering why he was so worried.

He then slowly catches my wrist and pulls me to the front of the storage room again and goes inside taking me with him.

He’s pretty soft for a kidnapper, catching my wrist like so softly and pulling me inside and making me sit like a little child.

He looks at me for a moment. I raise my eyebrows in confusion to which he quickly turns away.

But I’m so curious about one thing that I finally ask him.

“Why didn’t you tie me up?”

He looks like he wasn’t expecting that question.

“That is just...just because...”

“Because?”

“You don’t need to know..”

“It’s almost foolish for a kidnapper to not tie up the person they kidnapped. Now why would you do that, knowing I’d try to escape?” I shout back at him.

Shit. I shouldn’t have shouted at him.

He sighs and comes in front of me and kneels down to match my height.

“See I don’t want to torture you by tying you up, hurting you and not letting you be free”

I don’t understand...

“But doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose?”I ask, not able to control myself.

“Torturing you or hurting you is not part of my purpose! Just leave it...” he says, sighing and hands me a package.

“What is this?”I ask him.

“Food.”

I stare at him in disbelief.

“You must be hungry. It’s been five hours since I brought you here.”

I can’t believe it and continue staring at him.

“What? Do you think I’ve poisoned it or something? I have not done anything of that sort. If you want I can eat a spoonful to prove it” he says, eating a spoonful of it.

“That’s totally not it.”

“Then what?” he asks, his mouth full of food.

“Nothing” I said, sighing .

I slowly take the food and start eating it.

“Does it match your taste buds?” asked Yuta.

I nod.

“I’m glad it does” he said.

I eat the food and think to myself. Why would he not want to hurt me, make sure I’m well fed and even makes sure that I like the food. Why on earth would someone who kidnapped me do that?

A/N- This chapter will be a little confusing, but the following chapters will explain.
If you liked it, please do vote :) It makes my day ❤❤