AFFECTION (rewriting)

Daniel carefully lays Yerin on the bed and gets up.

Yerin slowly opens her eyes and holds Daniel's hand and says "Don't go..."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going to close the door. I'll be right beside you, don't worry" he says, patting her on the head.

Yerin closes her eyes and rests for a while. She wakes up and looks at Daniel with her tired eyes.

"Are you okay?" asks Daniel.

He's too close! Yerin thinks and replies "Y...Yes!"

"I was so worried!" he says, sighing.

"I'm sorry to make you worry"

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault"

"I was so busy talking to everyone from the noble family that I couldn't even talk to you! Hmph! I missed you"

"Did you?" says Daniel, giggling.

"This is no laughing matter! I'm serious, I missed you so much..." she says, pouting sadly.

"Aww~ Now don't make that face~ You looked so cute when you were angry that I couldn't help it"

"Anyways, how are you going to make it up to me for not spending time with me, even though we just got married yesterday?"

"Umm... What do you want?"

"Don't make me say it out loud!" she says, blushing.

Daniel slowly moves towards her, holding her face in his hands. He looks into her eyes, smiles brightly, and kisses her.

Yerin hugs him tightly and says "Now that took away all of my exhaustion! Whew~"