ROYAL BALL (rewriting)

The royal family prepares for a ball to congratulate Daniel and Yerin's marriage. Many people from noble families are eager to meet Yerin, wondering how appealing she must be, to have made Daniel fall in love with her.

Yerin enters the venue wearing a beautiful dress and all eyes are fixed on her. Everyone murmurs amongst themselves talking about how beautiful and graceful she is.

"Where is he?" Yerin murmurs to herself.

She looks around the hall, her eyes searching for Daniel. She finds him standing near the corner of the hall and rushes to him. Daniel looks at her and is stunned by her beauty.

"Why are you so pretty?!" he says, his eyes widening.

"Don't lie!" says Yerin.

"I'm not!" he says, placing her hand on his chest, "Look at how fast my heart is beating"

This makes Yerin turn as red as a tomato, and she averts her eyes from Daniel.

"LOOK AT ME!" says Daniel, loudly.

"Yes! You look too handsome today. Too handsome, I say! It should be a crime to look so handsome" says Yerin, making Daniel laugh out loud.

"Why are you so adorable?" he says and proceeds to kiss her forehead, taking her by surprise.

"Oppa!" Yerin shrieks.

She then realizes she called him oppa by mistake and apologizes to Daniel.

"You just called me oppa! And why are you sorry? Continue calling me that" says Daniel.

"What...really?" asks Yerin.

"Yes. And while we're at it, can I drop the honorifics and just call you Yerin?"

"Sure!"

"Yerin-ah~"

"W...What is it?"

"Just wanted to call you once~"

"Geez~ You're such a kid sometimes!"

Daniel takes Yerin's hand in his, and says "Shall we dance now?"

Yerin nods happily.

They both dance for a while making good memories. After they finish dancing, people converse with Yerin for a long time. A few hours pass by in this manner. Yerin is exhausted after the party but doesn't let it show. After all the guests leave she goes to the balcony to get some fresh air. Daniel finds her and slowly follows her, when she suddenly faints. Daniel immediately catches her in shock.

"Yerin-ah! Yerin-ah! Are you okay?!" he asks.

"What are you... doing here?" says Yerin faintly before she falls unconscious.

Daniel carries her to their room hurriedly.