XVII

Daniel gives a death stare to Yuta. Yuta, gets irritated and moves towards Daniel and tries to catch him by his collar, but before he could, Daniel pulls Yuta by his collar.

"STOP IT" I said.

Daniel finally left Yuta's collar with an expression of disgust on his face.

"Come let's go, Yerin ah" said Daniel and grabbed my hand.

Yuta grabbed my other hand which made Daniel angry. He pushed Yuta away, not letting go of me even for a second.

One could see the anger on Yuta's face. He caught hold of Daniel behind his collar. Daniel swiftly turned back and said

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

He signaled someone and came running four guys who looked like the police.

They came running and caught hold of Yuta.

"YAH! KANG DANIEL! WHAT IS THIS?" shouted Yuta.

"Don't ask me like you don't know."

I was so confused. I looked at Daniel with a clueless expression and said

"I know he kidnapped me and all but don't you think arresting him is a bit too cruel?"

"Yah! Jung Yerin! You can't say that to your own husband! And I'm not arresting him." said Daniel.

"Then?"

"Hey Yuta. Don't you know that you're not supposed to be in Korea when both of our countries haven't come to a conclusion with the military yet? I didn't know you were this naïve. Normally you would've been sentenced to life imprisonment in Korea even though you're a prince, but I'm letting you go away since Yerin doesn't want that and you haven't harmed her"

Yuta finally realized what he had done.

"You will not be allowed into Korea for the next 5 years" said Daniel.

Yuta couldn't hide his anger.

"But! I need Yerin!" he shouted back.

"No way! You're still saying that!?" I said.

Daniel went near Yuta and smacked Yuta's forehead with his finger.

"SHE'S MINE." said Daniel.

The police dragged away Yuta and he was trying to escape but they somehow managed to get him inside the car.

*After a few hours*

I'm back home at the palace and just took a warm bath and came out. Just as I wrapped my towel around me I realized I didn't bring my clothes with me.

"Ah! Yerin you're so stupid" I said to myself.

Daniel isn't here so I thought I would sneak out. I opened the door silently and out there he was standing with his back towards the bathroom door charging his phone.

I was so astonished that I slammed the door shut. I realized the blunder I did.

"Yerin ah?" called out Daniel from outside.

"Ye..yeah?" I answered, all flustered.

"Anything wrong? Why did you slam the door like that?"

"N..Nothing at all!!"

"Hmm... Something is definitely wrong."

"NO! It's not!!"

"Will you come out or should I come in" he said, while trying to open the door.

WHY DID I FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR!

He opened the door halfway and I shut the door on him.

"AH!" he let out a cry.

Oh no! Did I shut the door on him and hurt him?

"AH! Aigoo!"

I could hear him moaning in pain.

I opened the door immediately and there he stood with open arms and I fell right into his arms.

"Haha! Gotcha~ Look at that flustered face of yours!" he said.

"Was it all your plan? Leavemeleavemeleavemeleaveme" I said, trying to wriggle my way out of his arms.

"Andwae~" he said.

"AH! Let me go, I'm so embarrassed!"

"I'm your husband and you're still embarrassed in front of me?"

"I'm embarrassed because its you!" I said, covering my face in his chest.

He caught hold of my face and said

"Aww my little kitty~"

"Please lemme goooo"

"Nope~ I've been stripped of your vitamin for the last two days. Energize me~"

"I don't get how I will energize you, but oh well okay, but do leave me first"

"Do it now" he said.

"Do it? Do what?" I asked him.

"Ahhh why are you so dense Rin ah"

He brought his face closer and pouted his lips.

"Oh not a kiss! Not now Mr. Daniel"

"Now now now now" he said, bringing his face closer.

"I didn't know you were such a kid!"I said.

"If you don't kiss me now, I'mma do things to you" he said, eyeing me up and down.

"WHAT! NOOO"

I kissed him almost immediately and he was so flustered for a second, but then he slowly calmed down. I was out of breath and tried to push him away but he just wouldn't let go. I beat him several times on his shoulder, struggling, when he finally let go.

I ran back to the bathroom.

"Yah! Jung Yerin! Come here!" he called out to me.

"Not till you go out of the room!" I said.

"Haha okay okay. I'm going out." he said.

After a few seconds I slowly opened the door and peeped out to see if he was gone. I couldn't see him anywhere. Whew. As soon as I sighed someone pushed me inside the bathroom and I fell right into the bath. Water splashed all over and I opened my eyes to see the culprit, Daniel, on top of me in the bathtub.

"I thought you were gone!!" I shouted at him.

"As if I would let go of such a nice opportunity~" he said, smirking.

"Nononono don't you dare!"

"Aww the kitty is scared~" he said and came closer to me.

A/N - AHHHH!!! GUYS I'M FINALLY BACK!!! I know I always say this! I'm so bad for letting you guys wait for soooo long! I've been so busy with exams and college! I'm so sorry! T_T 

By the way, this story is soon coming to an end (both my stories are going to end soon tbh). I'll write a chapter or two to wrap things up! And I'm starting a new fanfiction soon.

THANKS FOR READING AND DO TUNE IN FOR THE LAST CHAPTER~DO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT, IT MAKES MY DAY~ <3