WEDDING PICTURES (rewriting)

After the wedding ceremony is over, Daniel and Yerin get ready to get their wedding pictures taken. The photographer calls Daniel over to take his solo pictures.

Daniel poses for the camera and Yerin can't help but admire his beauty. She meets his eyes while looking at him, to which Daniel smiles at her. Yerin blushes at his beautiful smile. After Daniel is done with his pictures, Yerin is called for her solo pictures. She is still shy and embarrassed thanks to Daniel smiling at her and is not concentrating on where she's going, and ends up tripping on one of the camera light's wires. Daniel catches her at the right moment before she falls.

"Th...Thank you so much!" said Yerin, turning pink.

"It's my duty to protect my wife~" said Daniel.

Wife?! He just called me his wife! The reality still hasn't hit me, Yerin thought.

"Now go on" said Daniel, loosening his grip on her.

"Ah! Yes" said Yerin, and rushed.

Yerin poses for her pictures and this time it's Daniel's turn to be astonished. He is taken aback by her beauty and continues to look at her. Daniel doesn't notice that he's staring at her.

Why is he staring so hard? Do I look that bad?, Yerin thought.

As a reason, Yerin can't concentrate on posing. Daniel notices this and acts cute, shooting hearts at her, which puts her at ease. After Yerin is finished with her pictures, both of them take their couple shots together.

"Can you come a bit closer to each other?" said the photographer.

Daniel holds Yerin by her waist and pulls her closer to him.

She has such big, adorable, and round eyes. She looks even cuter at this distance, he thought.

He's so tall and stunning. I can feel his heartbeat at this proximity, she thought.

"Okay, close-up shots are done! We'll take a break now!" said the photographer.

Yerin starts to move away from Daniel but he holds her waist and pulls her towards him.

"W-What is it?" asked Yerin, flustered at his sudden tug.

"Now that we're married, can I ..." he says looking into her eyes, "kiss you?"

"Wha- But..."

"Do you hate it that much?"

"No! Why would I hate it? It's just that...I'm..." she said in a small voice.

"Shy?"

Yerin nodded.

"I take that as a yes" said Daniel and kisses her.

The photographer notices the moment and captures a photo without them noticing.

"How was it?" asked Daniel.

"That was my first kiss..."

"Mine too" he said, giggling.

"That makes me even more embarrassed!" said Yerin as she hid her face on his chest.

A/N - I know this chapter is cringey af