Not an Update. Explanation.

Hey guys, so I first wanna thank you all for getting this story up to twelve thousand reads. It really means a lot to know you guys like my writing style. Again, always open to suggestions and ideas of what you would like to see happen. In truth, tons of ideas in this story came from readers and friends of mine.

Now, the reason I have not been updating is because on April 1st my great grandfather went to the hospital for a heart attack. And a month later he passed away. It has been really tough on me and my family because he was the best person I ever knew. He was not only a navy veteran, he was a father figure to my mother and my aunt. This man took on two jobs to help his daughter support her kids. And he was always there when we needed him. He was a kind and gently man who loved his girls more than anything. The world seems like a much darker place without him and I have been really depressed since I lost him. Especially considering he passed away before ever getting to see me perform on a stage or see me in my prom dress.

So in the beginning of June I had a recital and I sang a song from Phantom of the Opera to honor Gramps and his memory. And I want to share it with you. Thank you to everyone who has been patient and not pestered me to update this story. It really means a lot to have all this positive energy going into this story.

I hope you enjoy my cover of Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again.