Part Sixteen Part Three: The Boss

Finally writing this scene!! I think this may be my favourite scene with Jerome in season 2. Also I would like to point out that from this point on the story will contain MATURE content. That means there will be sex scenes, the discussion of sex and probably other mature content. I will NOT be giving out warnings, and instead, from this point on, just assume there could at any time be a random sex scene. K? K.

Anyways on with the chapter!!

[Barbara Kean]

Barbara huffed in agitation as her blue eyes practically bore holes into the ceiling. Her blonde hair splayed out around her head was matted and sweaty, tangled from the hours of hair pulling she had been forced into. She began to chew on her already bruised lip, her hands fisting the rumpled sheet that she lay upon as she hoped, no, prayed, that Tabitha would let up. Alas, the brunette, despite her kinkless bedroom manners, had quite the stamina.

Translation: the damned girl had been eating her out for hours.

And really Barbara had done all she could. She hadn't even been close to finishing, and yet that seemed to goad her partner on even more. Barbara was beginning to feel rather stir crazy at being pinned down and unable to move for so long, and the ache coming from her overstimulated clit was not going away anytime soon. Yep, there would be bruising and chafing tomorrow.

Growing quite irritated, Barbara resorted to hauling the brunette out from between her legs by her long tresses, eliciting a slight yelp from the other woman. Tabitha cocked her head slightly to the side, licking her lips eagerly as she eyed the blonde: "what gives?"

Barbara swung her legs up from under her, and shrugged, "nothing, I was just tired of being your own personal feast. I'm hungry too, you know," she replied with a wink.

Tabitha's eyes widened ever so slightly, her pupils dilating as Barbara slinked over to her, pushing her back and crawling up her shapely body. The blonde pressed her lips to Tabitha's hungrily, nipping at her lips and tongue with fever. She moved down, skimming her neck and collarbones with her lips and gliding over her hardened nipples. Barbara continued lower, sucking on the fleshy skin at Tabitha's hip, leaving a purplish blue mark in her wake. Tabitha's back arched slightly, her hands automatically going to her bedroom partner's blonde locks and fisting it tightly.

Barbara internally rolled her eyes in frustration: Tabitha really had a thing for hair pulling. Her poor roots would be practically dried out tomorrow.

Her tongue glided to the apex of the other girl's thighs, licking a long stripe down the center, slurping up the pungent, clear juices. Barbara internally recoiled at the taste - it was moments like this that she missed Jim the most.

Despite her dislike for the taste and smell of Tabitha's feminine region, Barbara prided herself in her skill for oral sex, applying to both genders. She was essentially doing it all on autopilot, her mind travelling elsewhere.... specifically to the secret that the Galavan siblings were hiding.

Ever since she arrived at the penthouse with the other captives, the siblings have been very secretive. They rarely kept her and Tabitha with the others, claiming they divided the group by their gender: Theo coerced the men while Tabitha guided Barbara. As far as she knew, there were only two women in the entire complex, just her and Tabitha.

That thought changed one night, about a week ago. After a long, tiresome night of tasteless sex the duo had fallen asleep in Tabitha's bed. As usual, Barbara was restless and stayed awake longer than her companion, only feigning sleep when Tabitha stirred. Tabitha snuck out of bed that night, creeping out of her rooms with feline stealth before meeting up with her elder brother. Barbara of course, followed after her, only going as far as the bedroom door, pressing her ear up against it. Unfortunately she could barely hear the conversation, only catching small snippets of the conversation.