Pretty Bad Day.

I wake up, exhausted.

I got basically no sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how my dad got into the house. And what happened between the two of them? Why did he leave us in the first place?

I roll off my bed and put on a pink blouse and white skinny jeans. My hair was laying pretty nicely, considering I was just in bed. When I'm finished getting ready, I place my back pack on my shoulders and walk down stairs.

My mom is sitting there drinking coffee simply looking around. I wonder why?

"Mom...?" I ask, hoping she was ok.

"Oh... Taylor, good morning."

"Are you ok?" I ask, trying to sound sincere.

She looks away as if she doesn't want to say anything.

"You're going to miss your bus." She mutters.

I sigh, and walk out the door. The bus was always horrible, I didn't ride 61 like Megan and Julia, I rode bus 29. I always wished we rode the same one. I was always the first to be picked up and last to be dropped off, so I was always on the longest.

The only good part was that I had time to myself. To do homework, to listen to music, or just think.

As I get on my bus my phone vibrates

The text says

"Morning goregous, meet me at my house at 5?"

It was from Kayden.

I smile, that was the first good thing that happened to me today.

"Sure, see you then <3" I reply, and put my phone away.

I just wish he went to my school.

wait

crap.

I have to see Mark today. I totally forgot we even went to school together for a bit.

I couldn't help but be scared, would he actually attempt to do something to me in front of all his class mates? Yes, Mark wasn't someone who cared what others thought of him.

I don't know what I'll do, Kayden won't be there to defend me today...

I sigh and listen to music the rest of the bus ride.

As we finally pull up to the school, I take a deep breath, and get ready to face Mark.

I had first period with him, and I was NOT looking forward to it.

As I walk in, I see Julia and Megan leaning against the lockers waiting for me.

"Hey guys." I say, trying to not show my worry.

"Megan told me everything!" Julia shouts in excitment.

She must be talking about me and Kayden.

I nod giggling.

"When are you guys going to date, you obviously like each other." Julia says.

Oh, they didn't know about us....

"Well... we already are." I say with a small grin.

Julia and Megan glance at each other, and show huge smiles.

"Oh my goshhh." Julia tells me with excitment.

Megan congratulates me, "You guys will be great together." she says.

I smile, hugging them both.

"Guys I have to get to class, see ya." I tell them, and walk off to my first period class, history.

As I am walking, I feel someone grab my arm.

I turn around to see Mark.

He smiles as if we were dating and pulls me close.

"Get away from me." I say sternly.

He doesn't let go, he tries to kiss me but I don't accept, I turn my head as far as I can, attempting to get away, but it was no use. People stare at us, but no one does anything to help.

I get worried, the harder I try to leave, the harder he tightens his grip.

A lady then comes over the intercom and says

"Please send Taylor Andrews to the office, her father is here to see her".

Oh no

Can this day get any worse? Finally Mark lets go of me, realizing that he has too.

I run away, basically ready to cry.

I try to make it look like I am ok, and get ready to walk into the office.

I take a deep breath, and take a step inside.