Chapter 25

Nalini's P.O.V

I wake up yawning and stretch my arms, but suddenly I feel an arm draped over my waist. I look in front of me and see Rohan hugging me with all his might and I squeak loudly making him groan and then turn over, letting me go.

I release a breath and I get up off the bed looking at Rohan smiling. Oh Rohan, you'll open up to me soon.

I go to prepare myself for the day in the bathroom and change into a simple pink chudithar with braided hair of course.

After two hours...

It's about 10 o'clock right now, as well as it's our last day here in Ooty. So we have to go out together somewhere.

Rohan currently hasn't spoken to me all morning, but I'm not really surprised. I've been reading a few magazines and a book on my phone silently occasionally glancing at Rohan.

"Nalini?"

"Mhm? What is it?"

"Today is the last day right?, Do you want to go out somewhere?"

My jaw drops. Did he just ask- woah!?

"Really? You want to go out somewhere?"

"Are you deaf? That's what I just said," Rohan says rolling his eyes and getting up.

Of course, only you would say that Rohan.

"Okay, so where do you want to go then? And I'll get ready?"

Rohan gives me a smirk, "I guess we'll just walk around until we find somewhere."

I don't like that smirk. Smirks aren't ever good from Rohan, he's planning something. Wait, what if I'm just overreacting? Yeah...maybe.

"O-okay..then. What time do you want to go?"

"About half an hour?"

I nod slowly feeling quite happy, maybe he's starting to slowly accept me! Going into my suitcase I look for a nice orange sari with a gold border and go into the bathroom to put it on along with a simple gold necklace and a few bangles.

Probably best to get ready early anyway.

Afterwards, I brush my hair and put it into a loose braid and put some red lipstick on, giving a pop of colour on my face.

As I come out I see Rohan putting his phone into his pockets, he's wearing a light blue smart shirt and a gold wristwatch. His hair is messy yet smart, he does look quite good...

Rohan looks at me and his eyes widen and I smile back at him, "Seems you're ready, so you want to go now?"

He nods still looking at me and with a lingering stare he finally opens up the door and we both walk out of the hotel. I feel his stare as we walk, then we catch an auto to a populated street.

I gasp excitedly as I see a stall full of flowers and I rush ahead and go to buy some Jasmine flowers to put in my hair. I stand aside and with a clip put the flower in my hair, they have such an amazing smell as well.

"Okay, lets go now Rohan, wait where are we going?"

He once again smirks at me and walk ahead of me, signalling me to follow him. I start to feel slightly exhilarated yet also nervous.

I wonder where we are going?

After a short walk we arrive at a sign,

Ooty National Forest Area.

"Huh?"

"We've reached."

Isn't this where people are murdered in movies? Nah...it's only Rohan right...nothing could go wrong? Hopefully.