Epilogue

Ahhh... *continuously cries for hours* it has finally come to an end. Thank you all for your support, it's been an absolute pleasure writing this book! I hope you all will enjoy the epilogue, and if you have read We Meet Again, you may know I like to do my epilogues in 3rd person. lol. Also keep an eye, on some of the nicknames used, they'll give you a clue to the the surprise after the epilogue! 😄😉
-----------------------////////////-----------------

One year later...

Standing in the cream coloured room that had been painted by the painters a month ago, a woman, with her obviously braided/plaited hair holds a tiny little human in her arms. Otherwise known as a baby.

In a gentle voice she speaks, "Aww, was my little princess crying? Shhh...it's okay your mummy is here isn't she?"

The the 1 and a half year old baby babbles happily playing with her mother's gold marriage chain, making her smile.

Once again the baby suddenly start to bawl and squirm around in Nalini's hands making her freak out, after all she was only a new mother.

"My Elisabeth, why do you cry so much? Won't it let your dear mother have some rest? My sweetie?"

The little one year old girl begins to scream even louder and Nalini immediately places her down in her crib and grabs a bottle of newly heated milk and pours it in a bottle. Nalini sighs tiredly, and then pick her little princess up and feed her milk through the bottle for the next 5 minutes.

Afterwards Elisabeth becomes quiet and content after drinking a bottle of milk. Nalini smiles down at her as the little baby begins to yawn sleepily.

"You've got your father's intense eyes...you've got my chubby cheeks, you've got my lips, I don't even know who you look like."

Her eyes water proudly, she thinks to herself, 'My child..my beautiful child. I'm so happy it's been one year yet I'm still as happy as when you were born, even though you caused me a hell of a lot of pain in the hospital, but...it was worth it...'

She gets up placing Elisabeth down in her crib carefully. She laughs quietly to herself as she thinks about her friends visiting last week. They were absolutely ecstatic about the baby and teased Nalini for days each passing the little one around and holding her, especially Swathi.

"Has my beautiful Elisabeth finally made my wife insane to the point she stares at the wall and laughs to herself?"

Nalini immediately turns around flushed and embarrassed and she pouts while rolling her eyes.

"You came back earlier than usual from work?"

"You know, our head doctor knows I have a young child in my house and he says I'll get less pay but for the sake of the child and my wife that he will decrease my duty hours."

Nalini smiles at her husband lovingly and he does the same back.

"That's nice of them, anyway would you like anything to eat Rohan?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry anyway-"

Rohan is interrupted by a rattling behind Nalini and an adorable giggle making Nalini take squeal and take out her phone and take a picture of the little one playing with her rattle after just waking.