Chapter 2

(This is their college Building  located in Chennai.)
----------------------------------------------

Nalini's P.O.V

Currently I'm having a 20 minutes break before we have my study period. I know, I know. All of the batch this year have completed our degrees and everything and our final examinations. But still..you know me..ha..always studying..

Anyway I'm sitting in the college gardens with the best group of girls ever. My bestest of friends and probably my only real friends.

I look around while listening to their thoughts and rants about different teachers and things as I fiddle with my light blue silk shawl.

(Light weight scarf usually made of cotton)

"Oh my god did you watch the latest episode of 'Welcome Sri Devi' it was so good!"

I sigh laughing, this is my friend Abha. She's the one who is up to date on all the news and has most Social media pop ups. Especially her TV series, you name a show and she would of watched it first.

Abha is also one who is very caring and provides good advice, a great person to rant to. I can count on her and she can count on me. Also she is one of the only certified people who I know for sure will go on a protest for the Rights of Feminism, Gay and Lesbian rights and so on.

Everyone has watched 'Welcome Sri Devi' apart from me, of course, since most of the time I'm busy or revising or whatever and they all begin talking about the latest episode and I roll my eyes laughing lightly.

I glance to my left and see my other good friend who sits next to Swathi on her left. Ah, this quiet yet beautifully awkward one who's head is stuck to her phone reading a book is, Geeta.

I smile and look at her and laugh which gets her attention.

"You okay there?"

"What? Oh. Yeah I'm fine did you hear about this book, you should seriously read it, it's so good!"

I nod and take a look, mentally taking note of the book name for later.

Geeta, is a full on bookworm and loves writing stories. Quite quiet but can be sassy at times if you get on her bad side. She is here at this college to become a paediatrician, as she loves working with children!

I hear Swathi chatting to everyone excitedly about her cousins marriage which is coming up and I snicker at her bubbly personality. She's always been like this and I love her for that, my best friend.

"Nalini, could you help me with this please?"

I look over seeing a lovely, kind hearted girl. This here is, Esha. She's smart and quite dramatic when she wants to be, she is one of the sweetest girls I know.

"Yeah what do you need help with?"

"Oh I've got a small quiz coming up about the different neurological conditions. So could you explain about the 3rd one I forgot?"

I nod smiling and then begin explaining it to her as everyone else either quietly observing or leading the conversation.

After a few minutes Esha leaves to her class and I decide to get up and leave towards the College library early for my study period.