Chapter Two

Mina ran around looking everywhere for Hisoka. Finally, many hours later, she found him as he exited the trailer of another female performer. 

"Oh Morou-sama! I finally found you! Could you tell me how you came up with your new trick?" She mewled as she walked closely with him. Avoiding eye contact, but feeling the pressure of Mina's large bust against his arm, Hisoka purred,

"A magician never reveals his secrets~ But alas, it's almost time for me to leave this place. It's gotten oh so boring~~"

Mina's eyes grew wide and filled with tears, a sight which gave Hisoka a slight shock and caused him to look away, "But don't you remember what you told me when I first met you? You told me that when I got old enough, you would teach me some of your tricks. But you don't even look at me anymore! I wanted to learn magic! I wanted to spend more time with you." She whispered the last part. With this Hisoka pushed her up against a wall and whispered in her ear.

"Spending time with me might end up a little more dangerous for you than you think, little fruit~ When you plead with me in that innocent, smitten tone of yours, it makes it too hard to resist! You want to learn my 'magic' eh? Come to the meadow when the sun comes up and be prepared to do anything and everything I say~ okay?"

Mina nodded, blushing a deep red that deepened only when she felt a warm stiffness pressing against her lower stomach. She longed to feel it in her hands... in her crevice. With that, Hisoka pushed off of her and turned to return to the trailer he had emerged from, emitting a dangerous aura.

Mina then ran to the trailer she shared with some other female performers, plopped down on her bed and screamed into her pillow. Tomorrow, she would finally get to learn magic, a life-long dream of hers. And best of all, she'd get to spend time alone with her precious Morou-sama. With pleasant thoughts in her head, Mina peacefully drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Mina woke up as soon as the sun's rays peaked in through the window. Mina jumped up, put on tight, black exercise pants, a white bandeau top and a beautiful, flowing, rainbow kimono that she simply draped over her shoulders. She put her hair into a high ponytail, looked into the mirror, nodded to herself and took off for the meadow.  She found Hisoka waiting for her. He looked at her and nodded in the same way that she had nodded at herself. He was dressed in black joggers and a white tank top. 

"I'm ready to learn magic!" Mina cried out. Hisoka chuckled and began relaying her new training schedule for the next six days. Running, strength training and sparring filled her days to come.

"But Morou-sama you said I would learn magic not working out! I'm fit enough." She whined. Suddenly she was washed over with a feeling of absolute dread. So powerful in fact, that she fell to the ground and became violently ill. It was a familiar feeling, yet she hadn't felt it in so long that she had become weak to it. Hisoka slowly stalked over to her and hovered over her.

"You're not strong enough to learn the magic that I know. You agreed to do anything and everything I asked~ don't tell me you lied to me Mina-chan~"

He's only doing this because he loves me! Mina thought to herself. She gulped, shakily stood up, removed her kimono, vomited one more time for good measure and began her training. 

Days passed and rumors began circulating around the circus that Hisoka had taken yet another lover and that this time, to her pleasure, it was precious Mina. She left early in the morning in provocative, skimpy clothing and returned just before the circus opened, sweaty and exhausted, unwilling to deny the rumors. She never failed to give a beautiful performance, but instead of desperately seeking out Hisoka afterwards as she normally did, she went straight to sleep, knowing she would see her one and only soon enough.

However, this changed on the fifth day of her training. She was even more exhausted than normal, since Hisoka had doubled her training that day-- out of love of course, she had thought. And when she counted to three before reaching out for her still rings, she missed. She kept falling and falling and falling, but she was too tired to even hear to screams of the audience. But when she thought she was about to hit the ground, she instead fell into strong arms.