Chapter Fourteen~Lemon

Mina was so floored in fact, that her mouth was left agape. The perfect time for Hisoka to begin his gentle assault on her lips. Chrollo took this as an opportunity to help himself rise to the occasion; slick hand gliding up and down his long length. As Hisoka placed long, sensual, wet kisses down Mina, the thought occurred to her that this couch simply wouldn't fit all three of them. But as Hisoka reached her breasts, all thoughts left her mind. He suckled on her light pink nipple, gently massaging the other large breast in his hand until he felt a pulling at his clothes from his backside.

As Hisoka sat up to remove his offending clothes, Chrollo took the opportunity to swipe Mina. Hoisting her up, he easily placed her atop his member, and began a kissing at the nape of her neck. Letting out gentle moans at the touch of this new man, she ran her hands through his silky black hair. Chrollo on the other hand, was closer to orgasm than he wanted to admit. Seeing this beautiful, milky woman that pushed all his right buttons, in such a vulnerable state made him lose the control that he had prided himself on having. He dragged his lips up her delicate neck to her chin, lowering Mina slightly onto his member, earning a loud moan from her and a growl from a now forgotten Hisoka. But this playful intimacy wouldn't last long.

With a flick of the wrist, covering his stiff cock in protective, slick, bungee gum, Hisoka positioned himself at Mina's rear entrance. He was feeling gracious tonight, since Mina was being such a good girl. So instead of entering her right away, as he so wanted to do, he decided to start slow. One finger at a time.

Mina's eyes rolled back in her head from pleasure. Not only was she being teased from the front with the tip of Chrollo's dick, but now she was getting prodded from the back from her very own Morou-sama.

"Ahhh, please! Please put it in!"

"Oh but Mina-chan..." Hisoka mumbled.

"Who are you asking?" Chrollo completed the sentence.

As both cocks lined up to her entrance, Mina only had to whisper one single word to begin the pleasure she was so craving.

"Both"

In an instance, Hisoka and Chrollo plunged themselves into a welcoming, dripping Mina. Grabbing each other's asses, the two men thrusted in unison, allowing Mina to scream out in pleasure.

"Oh Mina-chan~ Please let me hear more of your delectable voice~" growled Hisoka

"Let the whole arena know how lewd you are." Chrollo rumbled quietly.

"Y-yes masters" Mina cried out

"Masters?" Hisoka chuckled, "I suppose that means we can do whatever we want to you"

Mina moaned in acceptance as both men continued thrusting into her. There was nothing she could do or even wanted to do besides fulfill the needs of these two men.

"Well then Mina-chan," Chrollo looked at Hisoka lustfully, "Could you tilt your head to the side?"

As soon as the action was completely, the two men's lips collided. Sliding their tongues in and out, seeming a fight for dominance but more accurately a dance of passion, Chrollo and Hisoka were able to maintain their passion for each other with their cocks shoved up inside Mina. She wasn't going to be left out however. Treating Chrollo to a special treat, Mina suckled at his neck, being careful not to get in the way of the intimate moment. It was at that time that Chrollo let out a moan and a shot of white seed into Mina, allowing Hisoka the opportunity to bit down on his lower lip. Breathing deeply and struggling to stay standing, Chrollo had to extract himself from Mina's sopping wet folds.

This signalled the right time for a position change. As if reading each other's minds, all three moved to the large bed, Chrollo sitting up against the headboard, Mina crawling up between his legs and Hisoka, having created a new nen condom, positioning himself at Mina's backside.

"Master could I..." She blushed deeply "clean you off?"

It was Chrollo's turn to blush. Such a dirty proposition had never been made to him and it made his still stiff cock twitch in anticipation.

"Y-Yes, Mina, please" He tried not to sound desperate, yet it failed.

"Yes, Mina-chan, show me what you can do~" Hisoka purred as he slapped Mina's butt and ground against her.

Pleased with the encouragement she was receiving from her precious Morou-sama, Mina decided to give it her all. Starting from the base, Mina wound her tongue around Chrollo's length, being sure to remove all traces of their juices and replacing them with saliva. Grinding back into Hisoka as well, Mina drug her teeth very lightly up Chrollo's entire length before putting just the head into her mouth. This was revenge for his teasing of her.

It was too much for Chrollo. He grabbed her head and tried to buck into it, desperate to feel more of the warmth that was her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the very tip and she sucked all of the pre (and at this point purely) cum that was leaking out of his tortured dick.

"AhHH, Mi-Mina, please put it in all the way." He begged.

Hisoka then convienently chimed in, "I can help with that~" and he thrusted into Mina's most delicate parts, causing her to scream out in pleasure and allowing Chrollo to thrust deeper into her mouth. It was pure ecstasy for the threesome and it continued on into the night until finally poor Mina finally had enough pleasure and fell asleep in Hisoka's large, comfortable bed.